Turbo Air TBC-95SB-N Description
The Turbo Air TBC-95SB-N forced air bottle cooler has a black vinyl exterior that matches any establishment. Its stainless steel countertop is constructed of stainless steel for durability. Three sliding doors provide access to the cabinet interior where drinks served in cans and bottles are chilled. This unit accommodates (38) 24-pack cases of 12-ounce bottles or (55.8) 24-pack cases of 12-ounce cans. A built-in bottle opener allows the operator to quickly serve drinks, while the cap catcher prevents a safety hazard by collecting the lids.
With its self-contained refrigeration system, this bottle cooler is easy to service, especially since it is side mounted. A forced air cooling system ensures cool air is evenly circulated while ensuring the bottles on top are just as cool as the ones on the bottom. Temperatures are maintained by the R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant, ranging from 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit. The Turbo Air TBC-95SB-N forced air bottle cooler is built with a self-cleaning condenser that removes dust and debris every day.
- Holds (38) 24 packs of 12-oz. bottles
- Holds (55.8) 24 packs of 12-oz. cans
- 6 polyethylene dividers can be used to separate and organize drinks
- Built-in cap opener to conveniently open bottles
- Cap catcher prevents a safety hazard and mess
- Structure is created with the foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- Black vinyl exterior fits into virtually any theme
- Countertop is made of stainless steel for strength and corrosion resistance
- (6) 4-in.-dia. casters make it easy to move the unit
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 2.5 A, 1/3 HP, 8.5-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 95 in. W x 301/2 in. D x 381/4 in. H
Self-Contained Refrigeration System
- Easy to service thanks to the self-contained refrigeration system
- Side-mounted refrigeration system is easily accessible
- Forced air cooling system cools bottles on the top so they are just as cold as the ones on the bottom
- Energy is saved with the R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant that maintains cool temperatures
- 33-38 degrees F temperature range
- Coated evaporator resists corrosion
- Dust that accumulates on the condenser is removed with the self-cleaning condenser, reducing the risk of a premature system failure
Bottle Cooler, 95″W, 30.3 cu.ft., self-cleaning condenser equipped, self-contained, (6) PE coated adjustable dividers, built-on removable bottle cap opener & catcher, (3) sliding lids, stainless steel countertop & lid, black laminated exterior, stainless steel inside walls & floor, galvanized steel interior top, side mount compressor, front breathing, (7) casters standard, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 2.5 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus , ETL-Sanitation
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.