The Turbo Air TBD-3SD-N draft beer system dispenses from two 3-inch-diameter beer towers, each of which is insulated and has two faucets, so bartenders can dispense cold beer more quickly. The cabinet is designed for three half-barrel kegs, but with a 32-inch height, the interior can accommodate a variety of keg sizes. The four-way tapper manifold system allows each of the keg lines to be connected to a single carbon dioxide tank. Staff members can easily access the cabinet with large, recessed handles, but locks on the doors can be used to restrict access to prevent your product from being stolen or tampered with.
To keep beer chilled at ideal serving temperatures, the Turbo Air TBD-3SD-N beer dispenser uses R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant and a self-contained system. The unit’s forced air cooling system distributes balanced temperatures in the cabinet. The system’s components, including an evaporator coated to resist corrosion, are built for durability, and the self-cleaning condenser is automatically cleaned of dust each day to prevent premature system failures.
- (2) 3-in.-dia. double-faucet beer towers are insulated and made of stainless steel
- Accommodates 3 half-barrel kegs
- 32-in. interior height can hold a variety of keg sizes
- 4-way tapper manifold connects the lines to a single CO2 tank
- 2 doors easily open with handles that are easy to grip
- Cold air is kept in the cabinet with the self-closing door design
- Product can be protected from theft with the door locks
- High-density, foamed-in-place insulation
- Stainless steel construction resists minor damage and corrosion
- Includes (6) 4-in.-dia. swivel casters
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 2.5 A, 1/3 HP, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 691/8 in. W x 291/8 in. D x 571/8 in. H
Self-Contained Refrigeration System
- All components in the system are built together since it is self-contained
- Compressor is accessible from its side-mounted position
- 33-38 degree F temperature range
- Forced air cooling system provides quick cooling and balanced cold air distribution
- Uses eco-friendly R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Evaporator resists corrosion since it is coated
- Dust is removed daily from the condenser by a self-cleaning brush
Super Deluxe Beer Dispenser, 69-1/8″ L, self-cleaning condenser equipped, (2) swing doors, stainless steel countertop & exterior, stainless steel inside walls & floor, galvanized steel interior top, (3) 1/2 barrel capacity, (2) 3″ dia. stainless steel insulated beer columns with double faucet, door locks, recessed handles, side mount, front breathing, 4″ casters, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 2.5 amps, NEMA 5-15P, ETL-Sanitation, cETLus, ENERGY STAR
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.