The Turbo Air TBD-4SD-N draft beer system has a stainless and galvanized steel exterior that can endure long-term use. Beer is dispensed from two 3-inch-diameter draft towers that are insulated to keep beer chilled until it is dispensed. This unit can hold four half-barrels in its three-door cabinet and includes a four-way tapper manifold. Polyurethane insulation retains cold air in the cabinet, and a lock on each door prevents unauthorized access.
Debris is removed from the condenser by a built-in device that brushes it every 24 hours. To keep temperatures cool, the Turbo Air TBD-4SD-N kegerator uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant. A forced-air cooling system pushes cold air throughout the cabinet, ensuring all product is evenly chilled. Its evaporator has a corrosion-resistant coating, and its compressor can be accessed through the side.
- Stainless steel exterior with a galvanized steel back and bottom resists scratches
- Countertop can house blenders and other tools
- Galvanized and stainless steel interior cleans quickly
- Cold air stays in the polyurethane-insulated cabinet
- (2) 3-in.-dia. beer towers are insulated to keep liquid chilled
- Includes a four-way tapper manifold
- 3 swing doors have locks to prevent theft
- (6) 4-in.-dia. swivel casters
- 4 half-barrel keg capacity
- 36.47-cu.-ft. interior space
- 2.7 A, 1/3 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8.5-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 903/8 in. W x 291/8 in. D x 571/8 in. H
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- Condenser’s self-cleaning device removes debris
- Uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Forced-air cooling system ensures all product is evenly chilled
- Side-mount compressor
- Temperature range: 33-38 degrees F
- Evaporator is coated to resist corrosion
Super Deluxe Beer Dispenser, 90-3/8″W, self-cleaning condenser equipped, (3) swing doors with locks, stainless steel countertop & exterior, stainless steel inside walls & floor, galvanized steel interior top, (4) 1/2 barrel capacity, (2) 3″ dia. stainless steel insulated beer columns with double faucet, door locks, recessed handles, side mount, front breathing, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 2.7 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation, ENERGY STAR¬¨√Ü
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.