Turbo Air TCBE-82SDR-N Description
The Turbo Air TCBE-82SDR-N chef base has a stainless steel top that holds up to 1,192 pounds of equipment. Since the top is insulated, heat will not transfer from the equipment to the refrigerated cabinet. The four stainless steel drawers will accommodate a total of 60 sixth-size, 4-inch-deep pans. Ingredients stored in the refrigerated base are held at temperatures in a range from 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit. This refrigeration is made possible by a self-contained system that uses R-290 refrigerant. The digital display on the front panel allows operators to monitor the interior temperature. The refrigeration system also includes a patented self-cleaning condenser designed to prevent system failures caused by dust accumulation. The Turbo Air TCBE-82SDR-N chef base can be moved throughout your kitchen on 5-inch casters.
- 4 drawers can hold a total of 60 sixth-size, 4-in.-deep pans
- Countertop has a 1,192-lb. capacity
- Insulated top prevents heat transfers from equipment to the refrigerated cabinet
- One-piece, stainless steel construction is heavy duty and corrosion resistant
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation creates structure
- 5-in.-dia. casters provide mobility for cleanup and maintenance
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 5.5 A, 1/4 HP, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 835/8 in. W x 32 in. D x 261/2 in. H
Self-Contained Refrigeration System
- Maintains temperatures from 33-38 degrees F
- Easily monitor the temperature with the digital display on the front panel
- R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant is environmentally friendly
- Self-cleaning device brushes dust from the condenser daily to reduce the risk of system failures
- Coating on the evaporator provides corrosion resistance
- Compressor is side mounted for accessibility when the system requires maintenance
- The self-contained refrigeration system allows for simple installation
Super Deluxe Chef Base Refrigerator, self-cleaning condenser device, (4) durable drawers with recessed handle, 16.04 cu. ft., (60) pan capacity (1/6 size), 16 ga. stainless steel one-piece reinforced insulated top, stainless steel front & sides, oversized compressor, side mounted self-contained refrigeration system, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 4.1 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.