Turbo Air TCGB-48UF-W(B)-N Description
Designed with a straight glass display, the Turbo Air TCGB-48UF-B-N full-service deli case brings a traditional look to foodservice businesses. The glass is slightly slanted to minimize overhead light reflections and enhance food product presentations. This unit measures 481/2 inches wide by 341/4 inches deep by 501/8 inches tall, and it has three levels available for holding product.
Employees can adjust two of the shelves in the Turbo Air TCGB-48UF-B-N display case. For user safety, the shelves are made of tempered glass. The refrigerated unit’s temperature ranges from 33 to 41 degrees Fahrenheit, and its self-cleaning condenser prevents breakdowns from dust buildup.
- 15.6-cu.-ft. interior space
- Straight front tempered glass inhibits overhead light reflection
- Rear doors slide for facilitated product access
- Interior LED lighting
- 2 adjustable tempered glass shelves
- Stainless steel floor is convenient to clean
- Durable stainless steel airflow grille
- Black exterior
- Compressor compartment can be accessed from back
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Self-cleaning condenser
- Fine mesh filter protects condenser from dust
- Rotating brush moves up and down to remove buildup in condenser
- Elegant glass-sided design
- Minimal frame bolsters product visibility
- Cabinet structure is foamed in place with high-density polyurethane insulation
- Double-pane low-E coated glass is tempered for user safety
- Temperature holding range: 33-41 degrees F
- Evaporator protected by corrosion-resistant coating
- System doesn’t require plumbing
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 451/4 in. W x 273/4 in. D x 223/4 in. H
- Overall: 481/2 in. W x 341/4 in. D x 501/8 in. H
- 7.5 A, 1/3 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 4.9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Display Case, refrigerated, 48 1/2″ W, 15.6 cu.ft., 33¬∞F – 41¬∞F temperature range, self-cleaning condenser device equipped, straight front tempered glass, sliding rear doors, LED interior lighting, (2) adjustable tempered glass shelves, stainless steel floor & air flow grille, black exterior, rear access compressor compartment, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 7.5 amps, NEMA 5-15P, CSA-Sanitation, cCSAus
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.