Turbo Air TGF-15SD-N Description
The Turbo Air TGF-15SD-N one-section display freezer uses a self-contained refrigeration system that can be easily accessed when the unit needs to be serviced or maintained. To maintain a temperature range of -10 to 5 degrees Fahrenheit, the refrigeration system uses R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant; staff can monitor the temperature on an exterior digital display. When the Turbo Freeze feature is activated, the compressor continuously runs for up to 2 hours to rapidly drop the interior temperature. The smart defrost system only defrosts when necessary, saving energy and keeping the contents at safe temperatures.
Products stored on the four corrosion-resistant, polyethylene-coated wire shelves are made visible by LED lighting. The shelves are adjustable to provide operators with custom organization options for products with a variety of heights. Products can be merchandised with the LED advertising panel, which uses Light Guided Panels to eliminate shadows. The glass door is triple paned and heated to prevent heat transfers and condensation buildup.
- (4) 201/2-in. x 161/2-in. adjustable wire shelves have a corrosion-resistant polyethylene coating
- Product visibility is provided by LED interior lights
- LED Light Guided Panel advertising panel eliminates shadows while merchandising product
- Foamed-in-place, high-density polyurethane insulation provides structure
- Triple-pane door prevents heat transfers to maintain cold temperatures
- Door is heated to minimize the buildup of condensation
- Lightweight door design reduces the need for maintenance
Self-Contained Refrigeration System
- Temperature holding range: -10 to 5 degrees F
- R-290 refrigerant is environmentally friendly
- Fan control senses temperature increase and shuts off the fan motor
- Uses compressor-produced heat instead of a frame heater to conserve energy
- Dust buildup is brushed from the condenser 2-3 times a day with a self-cleaning device
Digital Control System
- Staff can easily monitor the temperatures with a digital display
- Saves energy with the smart defrost system that only defrosts when necessary
- Compressor continuously runs for 2 hrs. for rapid cooling when the Turbo Freeze function is activated
- Evaporator fan delays automatically when the door is opened to ensure warm air is not sucked inside
- Alarm alerts staff if the door is not sealed shut to help prevent cold air leaks
- Issues in the system are detected to prevent malfunction with the Early Warning Program
- Self-diagnosis program interprets the condition of the system
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 22 in. W x 201/4 in. D x 613/8 in. H
- Overall: 263/8 in. W x 27 in. D x 771/4 in. H
- 5.6 A, 1/2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 7-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Super Deluxe Glass Merchandiser Freezer, one-section, 13.2 cu. ft., self-contained, self-cleaning condenser device equipped, (1) triple pane heated glass door with lock, (4) adjustable PE coated wire shelves, digital temp control, door opening alarm, early warning system, sound greeting system, self-diagnostic monitoring system, automatic fan motor delays, Turbo freezing, smart defrosting, LED interior lighting, solenoid valve, white interior, black exterior, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/2 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 5.6 amps, cord, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.