Turbo Air TGF-47SD-N Description
The Turbo Air TGF-47SD-N Super Deluxe two-section display freezer holds items within a temperature range of -10 to 5 degrees Fahrenheit, making it perfect for frozen meals, desserts, and snacks. Cold temperatures are maintained by R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant, and the unit uses algorithmic air circulation to ensure all products are chilled. To keep the refrigeration system running smoothly, the self-cleaning system brushes dust buildup off the condenser daily.
Digital temperature controls help the operator maintain the ideal temperature while providing convenient monitoring tools. Ensuring cold air does not leak out of the freezer, alarms sound when the doors are not tightly sealed. This alarm program also detects issues within the system before a malfunction can occur, and self-diagnostics make it easy to service the Turbo Air TGF-47SD-N Super Deluxe two-section glass merchandiser freezer.
Eight adjustable, polyethylene-coated shelves can be placed in a variety of positions to accommodate different product sizes. Illuminated with LED lighting, the interior is visible through the swing doors. Since the glass on the doors is triple paned and heated, it minimizes condensation buildup and heat transfer. An advertising panel captures customers’ attention to help increase impulse buys. The LED Light Guided Panel system eliminates shadows and increases interior visibility.
- 8 polyethylene-coated shelves can be adjusted to suit a variety of product heights
- LED interior lighting makes it easy to see product
- 2 swing doors are easy to open and help keep cold air inside
- Triple-pane, heated glass provides a clear view of the interior while minimizing condensation and heat transfer
- Lightweight door construction offers smooth opening and reduced wear and tear
- Doors can be locked to prevent tampering and theft
- Polyurethane insulation helps retain the cold temperatures
- Advertising panel captures attention to promote impulse sales
- LED Light Guided Panel system increases visibility and gets rid of shadows
- Temperature holding range: -10 to 5 degrees F
- R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Uses algorithmic air circulation to ensure all product is evenly cooled
- Dust accumulation is brushed off the condenser daily to prevent system failures
- Compressor heat offering ideally freezes product and reduces energy consumption
- Evaporator is long lasting with its corrosion-resistant coating
Digital Control System
- Alarms sound when doors are not shut to help prevent cold air leaks
- Alarm program detects issues before malfunctions occur within the system
- Easy to service with self-diagnostics
- Quick cool down times thanks to the Rapid Turbo cooling function
- Smart defrost system provides defrosting as needed to ensure smooth operation
- Automatic delays for the evaporator fan motor
- Digital temperature display makes it simple to monitor interior temperatures
Dimensions & Utilities
- Shelves: 221/2 in. W x 23 in. D
- Interior: 471/4 in. W x 271/2 in. D x 603/8 in. H
- Overall: 511/8 in. W x 341/8 in. D x 791/2 in. H
- 10.4 A, 1 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 7-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Super Deluxe Glass Merchandiser Freezer, two-section, 39.0 cu. ft., self-contained, self-cleaning condenser device equipped, (2) triple pane heated glass doors with locks, (8) adjustable PE coated wire shelves, digital temp. controller, self-diagnostic monitoring system, auto-detect of malfunction & early warning program, automatic fan motor delays, Turbo freezing, solenoid valve, smart defrosting, automatic condenser cleaning function, door open alarm, early warning system, LED interior lighting, LED LGP advertising panel, white interior, specify exterior cabinet color, bottom mount compressor, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 10.4 amps, cord, NEMA 5-20P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.