Turbo Air TGF-5SDB-N Description
Built with a glass door, the Turbo Air TGF-5SDB-Nsuper deluxe glass merchandiser gives users a clear view of the interior, where products rest on two adjustable wire shelves. The shelves are coated with polyethylene to resist rust, and LED lighting brightens the inside of the cabinet to draw attention to displayed goods. Its automatic defrost function removes ice and frost with no user intervention, while fan control functionality reduces the burden on the compressor for an extended lifespan. The Turbo Air TGF-5SDB-N countertop refrigerator has a digital temperature monitoring system that minimizes fluctuations and maintains temperatures between -10 to 5 degrees Fahrenheit. To keep product secure, this unit can be locked, and it features self-diagnostic function to ensure that maintenance is performed as needed. Retaining cold air and reducing energy consumption, the cabinet is insulated with HCFC-free polyurethane foam.
- 1 section
- 4.26-cu.-ft. interior space
- Temperature holding range: -10 to 5 degrees F
- 1 locking glass door
- Temperature is controlled with digital monitoring system
- Self-diagnostic functionality
- Automatic defrost system
- Fan control to conserve energy
- Products are visible through the glass door
- Triple-paned, heated glass reduces energy loss
- Interior LED lighting
- 2 wire shelves are adjustable and coated with polyethylene
- HCFC-free high-density polyurethane foam insulation
- Environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Anti-corrosion coated evaporator
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 205/8 in. W x 183/4 in. D x 261/4 in. H
- Overall: 25 in. W x 231/4 in. D x 301/2 in. H
- 2.3 A, 1/3 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 7-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Super Deluxe Glass Merchandiser-Counter Top Freezer, one-section, 4.26 cu. ft., self-contained, (1) triple pane heated glass door, (2) adjustable PE coated wire shelves, LED interior lighting, door lock, auto defrost, white interior, Black, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 2.3 amps, cord, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.