The Turbo Air TGM-22RVB-N6 single-section glass door merchandiser uses R600a hydrocarbon refrigerant to keep temperatures between 33 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit. Product rests in the cabinet on four shelves with polyethylene coating, which resists corrosion and increases resilience. These shelves are adjustable to accommodate tall or short products. LED interior lighting saves energy and money, and ensures visible product.
The door on the Turbo Air TGM-22RVB-N6 drink merchandiser uses double-pane, Low-E glass to stop warm air from entering the cabinet. This glass counteracts condensation and gives customers an unobstructed view of products in the unit. Foamed into the walls, high-density polyurethane insulation locks cold air in and adds structural strength to the merchandiser.
- 20.3-cu.-ft. interior space
- Temperature holding range: 33-38 degrees F
- Double-pane low-emissivity door glass insulates the cabinet
- Right-hinged door
- Glass design reduces condensation
- Lightweight door design needs little user effort
- 4 polyethylene-coated shelves resist corrosion
- Shelves are adjustable
- High-density, foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- Bottom-mounted compressor
- Holds 280 bottles
- LED lights save energy compared to fluorescent bulbs
- R600a hydrocarbon refrigerant
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 241/8 in. W x 235/8 in. D x 621/8 in. H
- Overall: 283/4 in. W x 275/8 in. D x 797/8 in. H
- 2.2 A, 1/5 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 7-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Refrigerated Merchandiser, one-section, 20.3 cu. ft., self-contained, (1) double pane Low-E hinged glass door, LED interior & canopy lighting, hot gas condensate system, (4) adjustable PE coated wire shelves, black cabinet with black door frame, bottom mount compressor, R600a Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/5 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 2.2 amps, NEMA 5-15P, ETL-Sanitation, cETLus, ENERGY STAR
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.