The Turbo Air TGM-50RSB-N two-section glass door merchandiser has a temperature range of 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit, maintaining a set temperature in that range with eco-friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant. With its specially coated condensate system, the unit effectively minimizes corrosion and water overflow. There are eight polyethylene-coated shelves in the cabinet which are adjustable to suit the products being sold.
This unit can hold 560 bottles if necessary, although it optimizes airflow at 448 bottles. LED lights shine on cabinet products to display them adequately to customers. The bottom-mounted compressor puts more products within reach of the customer, though the compressor must be cleaned more often than top-mounted units. The Turbo Air TGM-50RSB-N beverage center has a black exterior that hides stains and dirt.
- 45.97-cu.-ft. interior space
- 4 polyethylene-coated shelves withstand corrosion
- Dense, foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- Shelves can be adjusted to preference
- LED advertising panel promotes merchandise
- LED lights are efficient and conserve energy
- Bottom-mounted compressor
- Algorithmic air circulation reduces energy expenses
- 560-bottle full capacity
- Glass design resists condensation
- Double-pane door glass insulates the cabinet
- Lightweight door design expedites operation
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Temperature holding range: 33-38 degrees F
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 527/8 in. W x 241/2 in. D x 611/4 in. H
- Overall: 557/8 in. W x 32 in. D x 781/2 in. H
- 3.1 A, 1/3 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 7-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Refrigerated Merchandiser, two-section, 45.97 cu. ft., self-contained, (2) double pane Low-E self-closing swing glass doors, LED interior & canopy lighting, energy conserving fan control, hot gas condensate system, (8) adjustable PE coated wire shelves, black cabinet, bottom mount compressor, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 3.1 amps, cord, NEMA 5-15P, ETL-Sanitation, cETLus, ENERGY STAR
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.