Turbo Air TGM-69RB-N
The Turbo Air TGM-69RB-N three-section glass door merchandiser includes 12 polyethylene-coated, wire shelves to hold product. A white interior and LED lights highlight bottles, cans, jugs, or cartons, improving their presentation. Three glass doors display cabinet contents, preserving interior chill with double-pane, Low-E glass. Polyurethane insulation adds resilience and cold retention to this unit.
R290-an environmentally conscious hydrocarbon refrigerant-keeps unit temperatures at an adjustable level within a range of 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit. The hot gas condensate system is corrosion-treated to cut down on refrigerant leakage, as well as condensate water overflow. The Turbo Air TGM-69RB-N beverage merchandiser has a black exterior that conceals stains and scratches.
- 61.83-cu.-ft. interior space
- 840-bottle full capacity
- Energy-efficient LED lights
- Shelves can be repositioned
- Algorithmic air circulation optimizes energy expenditure
- Temperature holding range: 33-38 degrees F
- Glass design combats condensation
- Lightweight door simplifies operation
- Bottom-mounted compressor
- LED advertising panel promotes products
- Dense, polyurethane foam insulation
- 4 polyethylene-coated shelves withstand corrosion
- Double-pane door glass holds in cold air
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 743/8 in. W x 231/4 in. D x 615/8 in. H
- Overall: 78 in. W x 301/8 in. D x 795/8 in. H
- 6.8 A, 1/2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 7-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Refrigerated Merchandiser, three-section, 61.83 cu. ft., self-contained, black cabinet exterior with black trim, standard depth, (3) double pane Low-E self-closing sliding glass doors, LED interior, LED advertising panel, energy conserving fan control, hot gas condensate system, (12) adjustable PE coated wire shelves, bottom mount compressor, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/2 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 6.8 amps, cord, NEMA 5-15P, ETL-Sanitation, cETLus, ENERGY STAR
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.