The LED advertising panel and display lighting attract customers to the Turbo Air TGM-72RSB-N three-section glass door merchandiser to increase impulse sales. The black exterior hides scratches and stains, and the double-pane glass door shows off stored items without letting cold air out. The refrigerated display case can hold as many as 840 bottles, but operators can ensure air flows properly and evenly if there are only 672 bottles in the cabinet.
This unit holds temperatures in the range of 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit and uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant, which is better for the environment than traditional options. This Turbo Air TGM-72RSB-N glass door merchandiser has a fan control that saves energy by stopping the motor when it senses an increase in temperature. Coated for corrosion resistance, the hot gas condensate system reduces the risk of leaking refrigerant and prevents condensate water overflow.
- 67.98-cu.-ft. interior space
- 840 full-line bottle capacity
- 672 load-line bottle capacity
- 12 adjustable, polyethylene-coated shelves
- LED lighting in the cabinet enhances presentation
- Low-e, dual-pane glass doors showcase stored items without letting cold air out
- LED advertising panel draws customers to the display
- Black exterior hides stains and scratches
- Temperature holding range: 33-38 degrees F
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Energy-conserving fan stops operation when a temperature increase is detected
- Corrosion-resistant evaporator and hot gas condensate system
- Polyurethane insulation is foamed in place to retain cold air
Dimensions & Utilities
- Shelves: 231/2 in. W x 23 in. D
- Interior: 743/8 in. W x 231/4 in. D x 615/8 in. H
- Overall: 78 in. W x 333/8 in. D x 791/4 in. H
- 6.8 A, 1/2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 7-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Refrigerated Merchandiser, three-section, 67.98 cu. ft., bottom mount self-contained refrigeration, (3) double pane Low-E self-closing swing glass doors, LED interior & canopy lighting, (12) adjustable PE coated wire shelves, energy conserving fan control, hot gas condensate system, black cabinet, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/2 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 6.8 amps, cord, NEMA 5-15P, ETL-Sanitation, cETLus, ENERGY STAR
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.