To improve airflow, the Turbo Air TOM-36UC-B-N horizontal open-air cooler has a back guard with a perforated back wall. Its open top displays beverages and snacks, and at the end of the day, a night guard can be situated on top to prevent theft and reduce energy use. To ensure stored product stays cool, this unit is insulated with foamed-in-place polyurethane. It cools with a self-cleaning condenser that uses R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant.
The Turbo Air TOM-36UC-B-N open-air cooler has a glass front and LED lights that draw customer’s eyes as they’re passing by. Its temperature can be adjusted with an electronic thermostat and monitored on a solar-powered digital thermometer. To retain chill, this unit has solid side panels that hold it inside. This unit has an interior space of 5 cubic feet.
- 5-cu.-ft. interior space
- Self-cleaning condenser
- Front shield made of tempered glass
- Interior has LED lights
- Digital thermometer is solar powered
- Electronic thermostat with defrost controls
- Solid side panels
- Back guard improves airflow
- Interior back wall is perforated
- Open top with a night curtain
- Cools with R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Insulated with polyurethane foam
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 33 in. L x 231/4 in. D x 111/4 in. H
- Overall: 361/4 in. L x 321/4 in. D x 321/2 in. H
- 7.5 A, 3/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 97/8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Drop In Type Horizontal Open Display Case, low profile, 5.0 cu. ft. capacity, 36-1/4″W x 32-1/4″D x 32-3/4″H, self-cleaning condenser device, tempered glass front shield, LED interior lighting, solar powered digital thermometer, digital electronic thermostat with defrost control, solid side panel, standard back-guard improves airflow, stainless steel interior including back wall & deck pans, perforated interior back wall & open top, night curtain, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 3/4 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 7.5 amps, NEMA 5-15P, CSA Sanitation, cCSAus
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.