The accumulation of dust in the condenser causes the failure or breakdown of refrigerators. Refrigerators run normally until they reach a certain level of accumulation. At some point, when they are over the limit, their performance drops quickly resulting in damage to or disposal of the stored products in refrigerators. The self-cleaning condenser device keeps the condenser clean and prevents system failure by automatically brushing daily.
Hydrocarbon refrigerants (R-290)
With innovative and eco-friendly technology, Turbo Air brings you hydrocarbon refrigerators designed to meet DOE’s Energy Conservation Standards in 2017 and to use EPA’s SNAP Program approved HC refrigerants. Hydrocarbon refrigerants do not deplete the ozone layer and have a very low contribution to global warming (ODP-0, GWP-3).
By integrating great contours with durable structures, our modern style product designs are user-friendly while maintaining the highest product visibility and aesthetics. Safety reinforced tempered glass front shield and side walls optimize the merchandiser’s display effects of fresh salads, sandwiches, desserts, and beverages. Its elegant contemporary euro design will enhance any store application.
Designed to enhance impulsive sales
Ideal for eye-catching displays and convenient access with fast service in high traffic areas.
- Simple plug-in installation
- Patented self-contained system, no plumbing required
- Solar powered digital thermometer
- Digital electronic thermostat with defrost control
- Bolt height adjustable up to 2-3/4”
- Stainless steel solid shelves standard
- LED interior lighting under each shelf
- Standard back-guard improves airflow
- Energy saving night curtain standard
- Foamed with polyurethane, high-density cell insulation (CFC free)
- Perforated interior back wall and top for improved airflow
- Front air intake and rear air discharge
- Stainless steel exterior and interior
Recommended operating conditions
TOM models are designed to operate in an environment where temperature & humidity do not exceed 75°F and 55% respectively. Units should not be installed near HVAC vents, fans or doorways that will disrupt the air curtain and compromise the function of the cabinet. Air curtain models will run most efficiently when completely loaded with product. When used as a built-in, required clearance for the rear is 4” and the top is 5”.
|Capacity (Cu Ft)||12.5|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Cord Length (ft)||9 7/8|
|Horsepower (HP)||3/4 x 2|
|Features||Solar Digital Thermometer|
Self Cleaning Condenser
|Interior Depth (Inch)||15|
|Interior Height (Inch)||49 7/8|
|Interior Width (Inch)||36 1/2|
|Interior Material||Stainless Steel|
|Exterior Depth (Inch)||26 7/8|
|Exterior Height (Inch)||78|
|Exterior Width (Inch)||39|
|Number of Shelves||4|
⚠️ Attention CA Residents: Prop 65 Warning