The Turbo Air TOM-48UC-B-N open-air cooler has a self-cleaning condenser that requires less maintenance than traditional condensers. It cools with R-290 refrigerant-an eco-friendly hydrocarbon that’s all natural. A front glass shield holds items inside while enabling interior view, and the top is open so customers can grab the product they’re looking at. The interior is brightened by LED lights to increase impulse purchases.
To adjust the temperature of the Turbo Air TOM-48UC-B-N horizontal open-air cooler, it has an electronic thermostat, and a readout is provided on the solar-powered digital thermometer. Its perforated back wall improves airflow, and polyurethane insulation ensures none of the cold air escapes the cabinet. At the end of the day, users can close the night shade to prevent theft and tampering.
- 6.8-cu.-ft. interior space
- Condenser is self-cleaning
- Tempered glass front shield
- Illuminated with LED lights
- Digital thermometer is solar powered with an electronic thermostat
- Defrost controls
- Solid side panels retain chill
- Back guard and perforated back wall improve airflow
- Open top
- Night curtain protects product
- Uses R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 45 in. L x 231/4 in. D x 111/4 in. H
- Overall: 481/4 in. L x 321/4 in. D x 321/2 in. H
- 7.5 A, 3/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 97/8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Drop In Type Horizontal Open Display Case, low profile, 6.8 cu. ft. capacity, 48-1/4″W x 32-1/4″D x 32-3/4″H, self-cleaning condenser device, tempered glass front shield, LED interior lighting, solar powered digital thermometer, digital electronic thermostat with defrost control, solid side panel, standard back-guard improves airflow, stainless steel interior including back wall & deck pans, perforated interior back wall & open top, night curtain, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 3/4 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 7.5 amps, NEMA 5-15P, CSA Sanitation, cCSAus
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.