The low-profile design of the Turbo Air TOM-50LB-N horizontal open-air cooler displays chilled products on two levels separated by a stainless steel shelf. Its exterior is foamed with high-density polyurethane insulation, increasing its structural integrity and withholding cold air. Internal LED lighting brightens products without consuming much energy.
The refrigeration system of this Turbo Air TOM-50LB-N open-air merchandiser is self-contained and self-cleaning, so it is quick to install and clean. It uses R-290, an environmentally conscious hydrocarbon refrigerant. A coating protects the evaporator from corrosion and the digital electronic thermostat offers defrost control. Users can view temperatures on the solar-powered thermometer.
- 9.8-cu.-ft. capacity
- Refrigeration system is self-contained and self-cleaning
- Low profile design has 1 shelf
- Open front with tempered glass front and sides support customers to see and grab items
- LED lighting distinguishes products
- Black exterior and stainless steel interior
- Non-polluting R-290 refrigerant
- Anti-corrosion coating protects the evaporator
- Temperatures are monitored by a digital electronic thermostat with defrost control
- Digital thermometer is solar powered
- Air flows freely through the perforated back wall and top
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 483/8 in. L x 24 in. D x 171/2 in. H
- Overall: 503/4 in. W x 345/8 in. H x 461/8 in. H
- 6.9 A, 3/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 591/8-in. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Horizontal Open Display Merchandiser, low-profile, 9.8 cu. ft. capacity, self-contained, 50 3/4″ W x 34 5/8″ D x 46 1/8″ H, self-cleaning condenser device, open front, tempered glass front shield & side walls, LED lighting, (1) adjustable stainless steel shelf, plug-in installation, front air intake & rear air discharge, 300 stainless steel interior, black exterior, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 115v/60/1-ph, 6.9 amps, 3/4 HP, NEMA 5-15P, CSA-Sanitation, cCSAus
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.