The Turbo Air TOM-50MB-N vertical open-air cooler has three shelves that can be adjusted in 1-inch increments to accommodate a variety of product types. Its display is illuminated by LED lights, which entice customers to make impulse purchases. The interior is made of stainless steel, so it can be wiped clean and is durable for commercial use. At the end of the night, staff can pull down the night shade to protect product and reduce energy usage.
To improve airflow in the Turbo Air TOM-50MB-N open-air cooler, a back guard, a perforated top, and perforated interior back wall are built in. The self-contained refrigeration system uses environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant to keep contents cold. It also has polyurethane insulation, which keeps cool air inside for consistent temperatures. The condenser self-cleans, brushing dust and debris daily to keep the unit running. Users can install it with little effort by plugging it in.
- 11.1-cu.-ft. capacity
- Self-cleaning condenser reduces maintenance
- Open front for self-serve applications
- Night curtain secures product and saves energy
- Tempered glass front shield and side walls
- Back guard and perforated wall and top improve airflow
- Self-contained refrigeration system
- Insulated with polyurethane to keep cool air inside
- User-friendly plug-in installation
- Intakes air from front and discharges from rear
- 3 shelves adjustable on 1-in. increments
- LED lighting brightens display
- Interior made of durable stainless steel
- Black exterior
- Uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
Dimensions & Utilities
- 50.88 in. W x 28 in. D x 60.5 in. H
- 15.5 A, 11/2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 591/8-in. cord with a NEMA 5-20P plug
Vertical Open Display Merchandiser, mid-height, 11.1 cu. ft. capacity, 50 7/8″ W x 28″ D x 60 1/2″ H, self-cleaning condenser device, open front, tempered glass front shield & side walls, self-contained, plug-in installation, front air intake & rear air discharge, (3) adjustable stainless steel shelves in 1″ increments, LED lighting, 300 stainless steel interior, black exterior, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, (2) 3/4 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 15.5 amps, NEMA 5-20P, CSAus, CSA-Sanitation
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.