Self-cleaning condenser device
The accumulation of dust in the condenser causes the failure or breakdown of refrigerators. Refrigerators run normally until they reach a certain level of accumulation. At some point, when they are over the limit, their performance drops quickly resulting in damage to or disposal of the stored products in refrigerators. The self-cleaning condenser device keeps the condenser clean and prevents system failure by automatically brushing daily.
Hydrocarbon refrigerants (R-290)
Through Turbo Air’s creative innovation, the condensate system surfaces have been specially treated to resist corrosion. This not only increases efficiency without the risk of refrigerant leakage from corrosion but also prevents the overflow of condensate water.
By integrating great contours with durable structures, our modern style product designs are user-friendly while maintaining the highest product visibility and aesthetics. Safety reinforced tempered glass front shield and side walls optimize the merchandiser’s display effects of fresh salads,
sandwiches, desserts, and beverages. Its elegant contemporary euro design will enhance any store application.
Designed to enhance impulsive sales
Ideal for eye-catching displays and convenient access with fast service in high traffic areas.
- Simple plug-in installation
- Patented self-contained system, no plumbing required
- Solar powered digital thermometer
- Digital electronic thermostat with defrost control
- LED interior lighting
- Stainless steel solid shelves standard
- Standard back-guard improves airflow
- Energy saving night curtain standard
- Foamed with polyurethane, high-density cell insulation (CFC free)
- Perforated interior back wall and top for improved airflow
- Front air intake and rear air discharge
- Stainless steel exterior and interior
|Capacity (Cu Ft)||11.1|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Horsepower (HP)||3/4 x 2|
|Features||Solar Digital Thermometer|
Self Cleaning Condenser
|Interior Depth (Inch)||15|
|Interior Height (Inch)||33 7/8|
|Interior Width (Inch)||48 3/8|
|Interior Material||Stainless Steel|
|Exterior Depth (Inch)||28|
|Exterior Height (Inch)||60 1/2|
|Exterior Width (Inch)||50 7/8|
|Number of Shelves||3|
⚠️ Attention CA Residents: Prop 65 Warning
There are no reviews yet.