The Turbo Air TOM-50SB-N open air cooler has a sleek black exterior that compliments most d√©cor. Its stainless steel interior and three shelves resist corrosion and are easy to clean. Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation provides structure and retains cold air in the cabinet. To get ideal airflow and ensure all product is evenly cooled, the interior back wall and top are perforated. Its open design makes product easy to grab, and an air curtain is used to ensure product stays in the safe temperature zone.
Temperatures are maintained by R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant and can be monitored with the electronic thermostat. The evaporator is coated to resist corrosion. Since the Turbo Air TOM-50SB-N open air cooler has a self-contained refrigeration system, it has all the components built together, making it easy to install and service. With a self-cleaning condenser, the system is kept from overheating since dirt, dust, and debris are removed daily.
- Front and sides are made of glass, providing visibility from various angles
- Identifying product is simple with the LED interior lights
- Customers can easily grab products with the open design
- Easy-to-clean, corrosion-resistant interior is constructed of stainless steel
- 3 stainless steel shelves withstand heavy use in commercial settings
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation creates structure
- Perforated back wall and top create ideal airflow to ensure all products are chilled
- Front air intake and rear air discharge
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- Corrosion-resistant evaporator is coated
- Self-contained refrigeration system is easy to install
- Digital thermometer on the electronic thermostat is easy to read
- Dirt and debris are removed from the condenser daily to prevent overheating
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant regulates cool temperatures
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 483/8 in. W x 24 in. D x 13 in. H
- Overall: 503/4 in. W x 345/8 in. D x 411/2 in. H
- 6.9 A, 3/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, NEMA 5-15P plug
Horizontal Open Display Merchandiser, slim-line, 8.9 cu. ft. capacity, 50 3/4″ W x 34 5/8″ D x 41 1/2″ H, self-cleaning condenser device, open front, tempered glass front shield & side walls, self-contained, plug-in installation, front air intake & rear air discharge, (3) stainless steel bottom shelves, LED lighting, hot gas condensate system, 300 stainless steel interior, black exterior, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 3/4 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 6.9 amps, NEMA 5-15P, CSA-Sanitation, cCSAus
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.