Turbo Air TOM-60LB-N
The adjustable shelf in the Turbo Air TOM-60LB-N open-air cooler-as well as the interior-are made of durable, rust-resistant stainless steel. Its exterior is sleek black, which complements various design schemes. LED lights in the unit illuminate product to catch customers’ eyes and increase last-minute purchases. When a customer finds the product they’re looking for, they can retrieve it from the top.
This Turbo Air TOM-60LB-N horizontal open-air cooler breathes in air from the front and discharges from the rear. The refrigeration system is self-contained to streamline installation and reduce the risk of cross contamination. Because the condenser is self-cleaning, minimal maintenance is needed, and it cools with eco-friendly R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant.
- 12.3-cu.-ft. interior space
- Intakes from the front and discharges from the rear
- Self-contained refrigeration system
- Plug-in installation
- Condenser is self-cleaning
- Tempered glass front shield and side walls
- Open front facilitates product grabbing
- LED interior lights
- 1 stainless steel shelf is adjustable
- 300 stainless steel interior
- Black exterior
- R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant is eco-friendly
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 603/4 in. L x 24 in. D x 171/2 in. H
- Overall: 631/4 in. L x 345/8 in. D x 461/8 in. H
- 11.3 A, (2) 3/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-20P plug
Horizontal Open Display Merchandiser, low-profile, 12.3 cu. ft. capacity, 63 1/4″ W x 34 5/8″ D x 46 1/8″ H, self-cleaning condenser device, open front, tempered glass front shield & side walls, self-contained, plug-in installation, front air intake & rear air discharge, (1) adjustable stainless steel shelf, LED lighting, 300 stainless steel interior, black exterior, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, (2) 3/4 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 11.3 amps, NEMA 5-20P, CSA-Sanitation, cCSAus
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.