Adjustments to the Turbo Air TOM-60UC-B-N open-air cooler are enabled with its digital electronic temperature controls and defrost controls. The digital thermometer is solar powered and reads accurate temperatures at all times. To retrieve product, the top is open so users can reach into it and product is stored on an adjustable shelf. This unit’s shelves and interior are made of durable stainless steel.
The Turbo Air TOM-60UC-B-N horizontal open-air cooler has a self-cleaning condenser that reduces the amount of maintenance needed. It keeps the cabinet cool with environmentally friendly R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant. This unit is insulated with foamed-in-place polyurethane to retain chill and reduce the amount of energy used, saving money over time.
- 8.6-cu.-ft. interior space
- Self-cleaning condenser improves performance
- Tempered glass front shield provides a view inside
- Brightened by LED lights
- Solar-powered digital thermometer
- Defrost controls and digital electronic thermostat controls
- Side panels are solid to retain air
- Perforated interior back wall
- Open top for product retrieval
- Product protected with night curtain
- Back guard improves airflow
- Environmentally friendly R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Insulated by foamed-in-place polyurethane
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 57 in. L x 231/4 in. D x 111/4 in. H
- Overall: 601/4 in. L x 321/4 in. D x 321/2 in. H
- 7.5 A, 3/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 97/8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Drop In Type Horizontal Open Display Case, low profile, 8.6 cu. ft. capacity, 60-1/4″W x 32-1/4″D x 32-3/4″H, self-cleaning condenser device, tempered glass front shield, LED interior lighting, solar powered digital thermometer, digital electronic thermostat with defrost control, solid side panel, standard back-guard improves airflow, stainless steel interior including back wall & deck pans, perforated interior back wall & open top, night curtain, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 3/4 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 7.5 amps, NEMA 5-15P, CSA Sanitation, cCSAus
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.