The Turbo Air TOM-72UC-B-N open-air display case can be placed within an existing countertop to give convenience stores, grocery stores, and other venues a stylish and functional cold storage unit. It has 10.4 cubic feet of storage space, enabling it to hold a modest amount of product. The inside of the case is lit with an energy-efficient LED system.
The Turbo Air TOM-72UC-B-N commercial display case has a black exterior that conceals stains to enhance its appearance. The stainless steel interior is strong, built to withstand scratches and dents. To help maximize cold-air retention and product preservation, the case is foamed with high-density polyurethane insulation.
- 10.4-cu.-ft. interior space
- Single level
- Stainless steel interior and deck pans with perforated back wall
- Bottom-mounted compressor aids in maintenance
- LED interior lighting illuminates cabinet
- Tempered glass front shield is reinforced for safety
- Backguard optimizes airflow
- Digital thermometer is solar powered
- Night curtain conserves energy
- Self-cleaning condenser brushes dust and debris daily
- High-density foamed polyurethane insulation is CFC free
- Maximum recommended performing conditions: 80 degrees F; 55 percent humidity
- Recommended clearance: 4 in. rear; 5 in. top
- Not safe for installation around fans, HVAC vents, or doorways
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 69 in. W x 231/4 in. D x 111/4 in. H
- Overall: 721/4 in. W x 321/4 in. D x 321/2 in. H
- 15 A, (2) 3/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 97/8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-20P plug
Drop In Type Horizontal Open Display Case, low profile, 10.4 cu. ft. capacity, 72-1/4″W x 32-1/4″D x 32-3/4″H, self-cleaning condenser device, tempered glass front shield, LED interior lighting, solar powered digital thermometer, digital electronic thermostat with defrost control, solid side panel, standard back-guard improves airflow, stainless steel interior including back wall & deck pans, perforated interior back wall & open top, night curtain, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, (2) 3/4 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 15.0 amps, NEMA 5-20P, CSA Sanitation, cCSAus
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.