The accumulation of dust in the condenser can cause the failure or breakdown of refrigerators. Refrigerators run normally until they reach a certain level of accumulation. At some point, when they are over the limit, their performance drops quickly resulting in damage to or disposal of the stored products inside. The Self-Cleaning Condenser device keeps the condenser clean and prevents system failure by automatically brushing daily.
Hydrocarbon refrigerants (R-290)
With innovative and eco-friendly technology, Turbo Air brings you hydrocarbon refrigerators designed to meet DOE’s Energy Conservation Standards in 2017 and to use EPA’s SNAP Program approved HC refrigerants. Hydrocarbon refrigerants do not deplete the ozone layer and have a very low contribution to global warming (ODP-0, GWP-3).
By harmonizing curvature and rigidness, our modern style product designs are user-friendly while maintaining the highest product visibility and aesthetics. The glass front shield optimizes the merchandiser’s display effects of fresh salads, sandwiches, desserts, and beverages.
Designed to enhance impulsive sales
Ideal for eye-catching displays and convenient access with fast service in high traffic areas.
- Simple plug-in installation
- Patented self-contained system, no plumbing required
- Solar powered digital thermometer
- Digital electronic thermostat with defrost control
- LED interior lighting
- Standard color comes in black only
- White coated galvanized steel interior
- White coated galvanized steel solid shelves
- Energy saving night curtain standard
- Standard back-guard improves airflow
- Perforated interior back wall & top for improved airflow
- Foamed with polyurethane, high-density cell insulation (CFC free)
- Front air intake and rear air discharge
Recommended operating conditions
TOM models are designed to operate in an environment where temperature & humidity do not exceed 75°F and 55% respectively. Units should not be installed near HVAC vents, fans, or doorways that will disrupt the air curtain and compromise the function of the cabinet. Air curtain models will run most efficiently when completely loaded with product. When used as a built-in, required clearance for the rear is 4” and the top is 5”.
|Width||92 7/8 Inches|
|Depth||29 7/8 Inches|
|Height||81 1/8 Inches|
|Capacity||48.3 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Display Case Type||Refrigerated|
|Features||Self Cleaning Condenser|
|Horsepower||3/4 x 4 HP|
|Installation Type||Floor Model|
|Number of Shelves||8 Shelves|
|Service Type||Self Service|
⚠️ Attention CA Residents: Prop 65 Warning