Turbo Air TPR-67SD-D2-N Description
A 191/4-inch-deep cutting board spans the width of the Turbo Air TPR-67SD-D2-N pizza prep table, providing plenty of room for pies of many sizes. A forced air system circulates cold air all around the pans, providing efficient holding of ingredients below 41 degrees Fahrenheit without freezing the sides as cold wall systems sometimes do. This system also creates a shield around the toppings to keep air inside the compartment when the pan cover is lifted.
The prep area can hold nine third-size, 6-inch-deep pans, a set of which is included with the unit. Additional pans and other chilled items can be stored in an open compartment in the bottom of the Turbo Air TPR-67SD-D2-N pizza prep table. The unit also has two cold storage drawers that can each hold 12 sixth-size pans, allowing for quick refills of pans in the prep area or holding of additional ingredients. The interior, drawers, and two shelves in the door compartment are made of corrosion-resistant stainless steel. The self-contained refrigeration system uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant to maintain temperatures between 33 and 41 degrees Fahrenheit and is installed on the side of the unit to make service and maintenance easier.
- Top compartment holds 9 third-size, 6-in.-D pans (set included)
- Forced air system encircles pans with cold air to efficiently chill ingredients
- Insulated pan cover in prep area can be closed to help retain cold air
- Top compartment is isolated from the cabinet to keep spills contained
- 2 stainless steel shelves in bottom compartment resist corrosion and are easy to clean
- 2 stainless steel drawers each hold 12 sixth-size pans
- Stainless steel interior and exterior can withstand heavy use in commercial applications
- 191/4-in.-D x 1/2-in.-thick cutting board covering the width of the unit provides space for pizza prep
- (4) 4-in. swivel casters, 2 with locks
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- Requires no additional components or installation
- Temperature range: 33-41 degrees F
- Uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Side-mounted compressor is easier to service and maintain
- Automatic brush system regularly cleans dust from condenser coils, cutting required maintenance
- Evaporator is coated to protect it from corrosion
Dimensions & Utilities
- 67 in. W x 361/4 in. D x 41 in. H
- 4.2 A, 2/3 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Super Deluxe Pizza Prep Table, two-section, 20.0 cu. ft., self-cleaning condenser device equipped, stainless steel top with refrigeration pan rail, (9) condiment pans included, 19-1/4″ deep removable cutting board, stainless steel interior & exterior (galvanized steel back & bottom), ABS door liner, insulated pan cover, (1) door with recessed handle, (2) stainless steel shelves, (2) drawers with recessed handles, front breathing side-mount, self-contained, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 3/8 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 4.2 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.