The Turbo Air TPR-67SD-D4-N pizza prep table includes nine third-size, 6-inch-deep pans in its top compartment. In most standard prep tables, cold air only flows underneath the pans, but the forced-air system in this unit cools every side of the pans and keeps the temperature under 41 degrees Fahrenheit. A pan cover holds cold air over the ingredients while preventing contamination. The large cutting board accommodates pizzas, so ingredients from the pans can be conveniently added to dough.
Additional storage space is available in the drawer base section. These drawers can hold sixth-size, 6-inch-deep pans, which are sold separately. This Turbo Air TPR-67SD-D4-N pizza prep table is made of stainless steel, enhancing durability and resisting corrosion. The temperature stays between 33 and 41 degrees Fahrenheit with R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant.
- Part of the Super Deluxe series
- 9 third-size, 6-in.-deep pans in the rail section
- Forced-air system in the top section cools every side of the pan, keeping temperatures below 41 degrees F
- Insulated pan cover maintains cold temperatures
- Pizzas fit on the full-length, 191/4-in. x 1/2-in. cutting board
- 4 drawers can hold sixth-size, 6-in.-deep pans (drawer pans sold separately)
- Stainless steel interior and exterior resist corrosion and scratches
- High-density, foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- Locking front set on the 4-in. swivel casters
- 20-cu.-ft. interior space
Front-breathing Refrigeration System
- Temperature range: 33-41 degrees F
- Uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Side mounted for maintenance access
- Condenser is automatically cleaned every day by an integrated device
- Evaporator is coated to resist corrosion
Dimensions & Utilities
- 67 in. W x 361/4 in. D x 41 in. H
- 5.6 A, 2/3 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Super Deluxe Pizza Prep Table, two-section, 20.0 cu. ft., front-breathing side mount, self-contained refrigeration, self-cleaning condenser equipped, stainless steel top with refrigeration pan rail, (9) condiment pans included, insulated pan cover, 19-1/4″ deep removable cutting board, ABS door liner, (4) drawers with recessed handles, stainless steel interior & exterior (galvanized steel back & bottom), R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 3/8 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 5.6 amps, NEMA 5-15P, ETL-Sanitation, cETLus
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.