The Turbo Air TPR-67SD-N pizza prep table holds nine third-size, 4-inch-deep pans in its top compartment. A cold bunker system forces airflow around the food pans and prevents the compartment from exceeding 41 degrees Fahrenheit, keeping food at an even, safe temperature. Product is kept fresh by an insulated pan cover that blocks contaminants. For cold-air retention, the cabinet walls and doors are filled with dense polyurethane insulation. The condenser breathes in air through the front, so it can be placed beside other equipment.
Spanning the full length of the unit, the 191/4-inch-wide cutting board is large enough to accommodate pizzas as they are prepped. In the Turbo Air TPR-67SD-N pizza prep table’s storage base, four rust-resistant stainless steel shelves hold product. This chilled space is lit by LED lights and circulates air with a fan. When open, the fan stops automatically so that cold air is not pushed out. When staff are cleaning, the stainless steel interior can be quickly wiped clean.
- 20-cu.-ft. interior space
- Includes 9 third-size, 4-in.-deep pans
- Forced-air cold bunker system in the top compartment cools every side of each pan
- Insulated pan cover keeps food fresh and cold
- Full-length, 191/4-in. cutting board
- 4 PVC-coated stainless steel shelves in the base section
- LED interior lighting enhances product visibility
- Heavy-duty stainless steel interior and exterior resist rust
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation keeps cold air around stored items
- 4-in. swivel casters with locks on the front set
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- Temperature holding range: 33-41 degrees F
- Uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Corrosion-resistant evaporator coating
- Self-cleaning device brushes dust from the condenser daily
- Front-breathing compressor is side mounted for accessibility
Dimensions & Utilities
- 67 in. W x 361/4 in. D x 41 in. H
- 4.2 A, 3/8 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Super Deluxe Pizza Prep Table, two-section, 20.0 cu. ft., self-cleaning condenser device equipped, stainless steel top with refrigeration pan rail, (9) condiment pans included, 19-1/4″ deep removable cutting board, stainless steel interior & exterior (galvanized steel back & bottom), ABS door liner, insulated pan cover, (2) doors with recessed handles, (4) stainless steel shelves, front-breathing side-mount, self-contained, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 3/8 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 4.2 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.