Turbo Air TSR-72GSD-N Description
Products inside the Turbo Air TSR-72GSD-N three-section reach-in refrigerator are readily visible since there are three glass doors. This glass is double-paned and Low-E, so it keeps warm air out and minimizes condensation buildup that limits visibility. The doors open without issue due to their lightweight design and comfortable handles; the lightweight design also reduces wear and tear to lessen maintenance needs. To prevent unauthorized product access, the doors can be locked, lowering the risk of tampering and theft.
There are nine adjustable shelves inside the cabinet, so the unit can hold a variety of items. With the help of R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant, the temperatures inside the Turbo Air TSR-72GSD-N three-section reach-in refrigerator stay between 33 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit. A digital display enables the operator to monitor the interior temperature. After stocking the cabinet with new products, the temperature in the unit can be brought down rapidly with the Turbo Cooling function, which runs the compressor continuously for up to 2 hours.
- 9 adjustable shelves are coated in polyethylene to resist corrosion and lengthen the lifespan
- LED lights brighten the interior to enhance visibility
- 3 double-pane, Low-E glass doors provide product visibility from the exterior
- Ergonomically-designed door handles enable the doors to open effortlessly
- Lightweight door design reduces wear and tear, lessening the need for maintenance
- Door locks prevent unauthorized access that could lead to theft
- Stainless steel interior and exterior resist corrosion, scratches, and dents while simplifying cleanup
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation retains cold air and provides additional structure
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 7.5 A, 1/2 HP, 7-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Left and right shelf dimensions: 245/8 in. W x 231/2 in. D
- Middle shelf dimensions: 25 in. W x 231/2 in. D
- Interior dimensions: 78 in. W x 261/4 in. D x 60 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 817/8 in. W x 317/8 in. D x 831/4 in. H
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant saves energy compared to traditional refrigerants
- System can be installed and serviced easily
- System is bottom mounted, so it is more accessible for maintenance than top-mount systems
- Dust accumulation on the condenser is removed by a self-cleaning device to prevent an early malfunction in the system
- Corrosion-resistant evaporator coating is strong
Digital Control System
- Digital display enables staff to check the temperature
- Turbo Cooling feature runs the compressor continuously for up to 2 hrs. to quickly bring down the interior temperature
- Automatic fan motor delay prevents the fan from sucking in warm air by shutting the fan off when a door opens
- Alarm sounds when a door is left open for an extended period, preventing cold air leaks
- Early warning alarm program detects issues in the system before a malfunction occurs
- Self-diagnosis makes it simple to service by interpreting the system condition
Super Deluxe Glass Door Refrigerator, three-section, 67 cu. ft., self-contained, self-cleaning condenser equipped, front aluminum door frame, stainless steel top, sides & bottom grille, stainless steel interior, (3) hinged double pane glass door with Low-E glass, LED interior lighting, (9) PE coated wire shelves, LED digital thermometer, door open beep, self-diagnostic monitoring system, turbo cooling, automatic fan motor delays, door locks, bottom mount compressor, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/2 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 7.5 amps, NEMA 5-15P, ETL-Sanitation, cETLus, ENERGY STAR¬Æ
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.