Heavy duty for use in commercial applications, the Turbo Air TSR-72SD-N three-section reach-in refrigerator has a stainless steel interior and exterior with nine stainless steel shelves. LED lighting brightens the interior, and three ergonomically designed doors provide cabinet access. When one of these doors is opened, the fan motor automatically delays, and if it is left open, an alarm alerts the operator.
In this Turbo Air TSR-72SD-N three-section reach-in refrigerator, the temperature ranges from 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit. A hydrocarbon refrigerant, which is more environmentally friendly than traditional options, maintains the temperature. Since the refrigeration system is bottom mounted, it operates in the coolest section of the kitchen. Debris that is sucked into the condenser is brushed off daily by a self-cleaning device, preventing premature system failure. A digital-control system aids in operation with a rapid cool-down function, early warning program, and self-diagnostics.
- Part of the Super Deluxe series
- Durable, rust-resistant stainless steel interior and exterior
- 9 stainless steel shelves
- LED lighting in the cabinet improves visibility
- Ergonomic doors have easy-grip handles
- Door’s pressure-release device eliminates vacuum pressure when opening
- 1-piece magnetic door gaskets
- Door locks reduce the risk of theft
- Polyurethane insulation is foamed in place to retain cold air
- Locking front set on the 4-in. swivel casters
- 64.1-cu.-ft. interior space
- 5.7 A, 1/2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Shelf dimensions: 241/2 in. W x 231/2 in. D
- Interior dimensions: 777/8 in. W x 261/4 in. D x 60 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 817/8 in. W x 303/8 in. D x 831/4 in. H
Bottom-mount Refrigeration System
- Temperature range: 33-38 degrees F
- R600A hydrocarbon refrigerant maintains cold temperatures
- Corrosion-resistant evaporator coating
- Self-cleaning device brushes dust from the condenser daily
- Runs by the floor, the coolest area in the kitchen
Digital Control System
- Digital temperature display
- Rapid cool-down feature quickly cools the cabinet by running the compressor for 2 hrs.
- Evaporator fan motor automatically delays when a door is opened, preventing warm air from being sucked inside
- Audible door alarm alerts the operator when a door is left open
- Early warning program finds issues before there is a system malfunction
- Self-diagnostics monitor the system
Super Deluxe Refrigerator, reach-in, three-section, 64.1 cu. ft., self-contained, stainless steel front & side, galvanized back & top of the cabinet, stainless steel interior, hinged solid doors with recessed handles, LED interior lighting, (9) adjustable stainless steel wire shelves, exterior LED digital thermometer, door-open alarm beeps, self-diagnostic monitoring system, Turbo cooling, automatic fan motor delays, door pressure release device, self-cleaning condenser equipped, door locks, bottom mount compressor, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/2 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 5.7 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation, ENERGY STAR¬Æ
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.