Turbo Air TST-48SD-08S-N Description
The Turbo Air TST-48SD-08S-N sandwich prep table is ideal for sandwich shops and salad bars, where it can be used to hold ingredients. It holds eight food pans beneath its lid, keeping supplies such as vegetables, meats, cheeses, and other toppings close at hand. The cover is insulated in order to help preserve cold temperatures.
The Turbo Air TST-48SD-08S-N refrigerated prep table’s cabinet has two shelves that can be used to store extra food pans, spare ingredients, and other culinary essentials. It’s fitted with an LED lighting system that provides illumination for the cabinet while using less energy than conventional lighting systems. A set of mounted casters enables table repositioning as needed.
- Part of the Super Deluxe series
- Temperature holding range: 33-39 degrees F
- 12-cu.-ft. interior space
- 2 sections
- 2 stainless steel shelves
- Includes 91/2-in. polyethylene cutting board
- Solid doors reduce temperature fluctuations
- Doors self-close to retain cold air
- Insulated pan cover
- Holds 8 food pans
- Self-cleaning condenser
- Stainless steel top
- Corrosion- and scrape-resistant stainless steel interior and exterior with galvanized bottom and back
- LED interior lighting offers optimal illumination of cabinet contents
- Digital temperature controls
- 4-in. swiveling casters with locking front set
- Foamed-in-place, CFC-free polyurethane insulation is high density
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
Dimensions & Utilities
- Shelf: 21 in. W x 17 in. D
- Overall: 481/4 in. W x 30 in. D x 37 in. H
- 4.4 A, 1/5 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Super Deluxe Sandwich/Salad Unit, two-section, 12.0 cu. ft., stainless steel top with 8-pan opening, (2) stainless steel doors with recessed handles, ABS door liner, (2) stainless steel shelves, cold air compartment, insulated pan cover, 9-1/2″D cutting board, digital temperature control & monitoring system, LED interior lighting & fan control, stainless steel interior & exterior (galvanized steel back & bottom) self-cleaning condenser equipped, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/5 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 4.4 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.