Turbo Air TST-48SD-12M-N Description
The Turbo Air TST-48SD-12M-N sandwich prep table holds 12 pans in its top, enabling it to dispense cheeses, meats, vegetables, and other toppings for sandwich assembly. The top also has a polyethylene cutting board that functions as a usable work space for building sandwiches. An insulated cover protects the pans when they’re not in use to preserve stored goods.
The Turbo Air TST-48SD-12M-N mega top prep table has a refrigerated base for storing spare pans and food materials so that foodservice staff can quickly replenish stock. Its cabinet has a temperature range of 33 to 39 degrees Fahrenheit, which is sufficient for most storage needs. Because the doors are solid, they provide more insulation than glass-paned options.
- Part of the Super Deluxe series
- Temperature holding range: 33-39 degrees F
- 15-cu.-ft. interior space
- 2 sections
- 2 stainless steel shelves
- Includes 91/2-in. polyethylene cutting board
- Solid doors reduce temperature changes
- Doors self-close to preserve cold air
- Insulated pan cover
- Holds 12 food pans
- Self-cleaning condenser
- Stainless steel top is sturdy and resilient
- Scratch- and corrosion-resistant stainless steel interior and exterior with galvanized bottom and back
- LED interior lighting optimizes product location
- Digital temperature controls
- 4-in. swiveling casters have locking front set
- Foamed-in-place, CFC-free polyurethane insulation is high density
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
Dimensions & Utilities
- Shelf: 21 in. W x 17 in. D
- Overall: 483/8 in. W x 34 in. D x 39 in. H
- 4.4 A, 1/5 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Super Deluxe Sandwich/Salad Mega Top Unit, two-section, 15.0 cu. ft., stainless steel top with 12-pan opening, (2) stainless steel doors with recessed handles, ABS door liner, (2) stainless steel shelves, cold air compartment, insulated pan cover, 9-1/2″D cutting board, digital temperature control & monitoring system, LED interior lighting & fan control, stainless steel interior & exterior (galvanized steel back & bottom) self-cleaning condenser equipped, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 4.4 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.