Turbo Air TST-48SD-12M-N-CL Description
The Turbo Air TST-48SD-12M-N-CL prep table’s 12-pan capacity can hold meats, cheeses, and other toppings needed for sandwich and salad assembly. A polyethylene cutting board is included, giving staff a place to make sandwiches. To protect the pans and offer a preview of their contents, the table top has a clear lid.
The Turbo Air TST-48SD-12M-N-CL mega top prep table’s refrigerated base offers storage space for food materials and spare ingredient pans to streamline restocking. With a temperature range of 33 to 39 degrees Fahrenheit, the cabinet can meet most food storage needs. Solid doors keep warm air outside the cabinet more effectively than glass-paned options.
- Part of the Super Deluxe series
- Temperature holding range: 33-39 degrees F
- 15-cu.-ft. interior space
- 2 sections
- 2 stainless steel shelves
- 91/2-in. polyethylene cutting board
- Solid doors seal cold air inside cabinet
- Doors self-close
- Clear lid offers view of contents
- Insulated pan cover
- Holds 12 food pans
- Self-cleaning condenser
- Stainless steel top is resistant to denting and scratching
- Durable stainless steel interior and exterior with galvanized back and bottom
- LED interior lighting maximizes cabinet illumination
- Digital temperature controls
- 4-in. swivel casters have locking front set
- High-density, CFC-free polyurethane insulation is foamed in place
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
Dimensions & Utilities
- Shelf: 21 in. W x 17 in. D
- Overall: 483/8 in. W x 34 in. D x 39 in. H
- 4.4 A, 1/5 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Super Deluxe Sandwich/Salad Mega Top Unit, two-section, 15.0 cu. ft., clear top with 12-pan opening, (2) stainless steel doors with recessed handles, ABS door liner, (2) stainless steel shelves, cold air compartment, insulated pan cover, 9-1/2″D cutting board, digital temperature control & monitoring system, LED interior lighting & fan control, stainless steel interior & exterior (galvanized steel back & bottom) self-cleaning condenser equipped, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 4.4 amps, cord, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.