Turbo Air TST-48SD-18-N-FL Description
The Turbo Air TST-48SD-18-N-FL mega top prep table is a great choice for sandwich shops, where it provides a work station for foodservice staff to assemble sandwiches for customers. Its top holds as many as 18 food pans, giving establishments a great deal of topping options. These pans are protected by an insulated cover when not in use.
The Turbo Air TST-48SD-18-N-FL sandwich prep table has a temperature range of 33 to 39 degrees Fahrenheit, enabling it to handle most cold storage needs. Its refrigerated base has two sections and two shelves where staff can organize extra ingredients and spare food pans. The base’s solid doors trap cold air within the cabinet and optimize insulation.
- Part of the Super Deluxe series
- Temperature holding range: 33-39 degrees F
- 15-cu.-ft. interior space
- 2 sections
- 2 stainless steel shelves
- Comes with 91/2-in. polyethylene cutting board
- Solid doors hold cold air inside cabinet
- Doors self-close
- Insulated pan cover
- Holds 18 food pans
- Self-cleaning condenser
- Stainless steel top resists denting and scraping
- Strong stainless steel interior and exterior with galvanized bottom and back
- LED interior lighting optimizes illumination of cabinet
- Digital temperature controls
- 4-in. swiveling casters with locking front set
- Foamed-in-place, high-density polyurethane insulation is CFC free
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
Dimensions & Utilities
- Shelf: 21 in. W x 17 in. D
- Overall: 481/4 in. W x 34 in. D x 39 in. H
- 6.5 A, 1/5 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Super Deluxe Sandwich/Salad Mega Top Unit with Flat Lid, two-section, 15.0 cu. ft., stainless steel top with 18-pan opening, (2) stainless steel doors with recessed handles, ABS door liner, (2) stainless steel wire shelves, self-cleaning condenser equipped, cold air compartment, insulated pan cover, cutting board side rail, LED interior lighting & fan control, cold bunker system, self-contained rear mounted refrigeration system, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, stainless steel interior & exterior (galvanized bottom), 1/5 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 6.5 amps, NEMA 5-15P, ETL-Sanitation, cETLus, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.