The Turbo Air TST-48SD-18-N-GL sandwich and salad prep table has a forced-air system that creates a shield of cold air around pans in the top compartment. Digital temperature control enables operators to set the temperature and monitor it on an external digital display; the temperature can be adjusted from 33 to 39 degrees Fahrenheit. The refrigeration system uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant-a more eco-friendly alternative to traditional options. To prevent a premature system failure, the self-cleaning device on the condenser has a fine mesh filter and rotating brush that removes debris and dust each day.
Constructed of stainless steel, the cabinet interior and exterior are durable, and its stainless steel shelving simplifies cleaning. LED lighting brightens the interior, which is insulated with high-density polyurethane, and a fan-control function turns the fan off when the doors are opened to maintain the cold temperature.
The Turbo Air TST-48SD-18-N-GL prep table comes with 18 sixth-size, 4-inch-deep pans for the top compartment. It also has a tempered glass lid that keeps the pan temperature low and prevents contamination while providing visibility. A full-length, 77/8-inch-deep cutting board along the front provides a place for staff members to prep pan ingredients and assemble salads and sandwiches.
- 15-cu.-ft. interior space
- Stainless steel interior and exterior with galvanized bottom
- 2 stainless steel shelves
- 2 stainless steel doors have recessed handles
- LED interior lighting enhances visibility
- Fan-control function shuts the fan off when the door is opened
- 18 sixth-size, 4-in.-deep pans
- Tempered glass lid keeps product in the top safe from contamination without limiting visibility
- 77/8-in.-deep and 1/2-in.-thick polyethylene cutting board with side rail
- Cutting board is removable to simplify cleaning
- Foamed-in-place, high-density polyurethane insulation retains cold air
- 4-in. swivel casters have locks on the front set
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- Temperature holding range: 33-39 degrees F
- Uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Digital temperature control with external display for monitoring
- Self-cleaning condenser brushes dust and debris off daily to prevent system failure
- Cold bunker system pushes cold air around pans for consistent cooling
- Coated evaporator resists corrosion
Dimensions and Utilities
- Shelves: 21 in. x 17 in.
- Overall: 481/4 in. L x 363/4 in. D x 365/8 in. H
- 6.5 A, 1/5 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Super Deluxe Sandwich/Salad Mega Top Unit with Glass Lid, two-section, 15.0 cu. ft., stainless steel top with 18-pan opening, (2) stainless steel doors with recessed handles, ABS door liner, (2) stainless steel wire shelves, self-cleaning condenser equipped, cold air compartment, insulated pan cover, cutting board side rail, LED interior lighting & fan control, cold bunker system, self-contained rear mounted refrigeration system, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, stainless steel interior & exterior (galvanized bottom), 1/5 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 6.5 amps, NEMA 5-15P, ETL-Sanitation, cETLus, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.