Turbo Air TST-48SD-D2-N Description
The Turbo Air TST-48SD-D2-N prep table’s stainless steel interior and exterior resist rust, dents, and scratches. In the top section, 12 sixth-size, 4-inch-deep pans hold ingredients for salads and sandwiches, which can be assembled on the serving line. The pans are cooled by a forced-air system that moves cold air around the pans to ensure the temperature does not exceed 41 degrees Fahrenheit. Additional products can be stored in the base, which is made up of two drawers and a door with a stainless steel shelf. Swivel casters enable this Turbo Air TST-48SD-D2-N prep table to be moved for cleaning and servicing.
- Part of the Super Deluxe series
- Interior and exterior are made of strong, corrosion-resistant stainless steel
- 12 sixth-size, 4-in.-deep pans for the top section
- Forced-air system moves cold air around the pans to keep the temperature under 41 degrees F
- Pan cover is insulated to keep cold air over pans
- 91/2-in. x 1/2-in. cutting board spans the full length of the unit
- Cabinet base with 1 door section and 2 drawers
- Door and drawers are designed with comfortable handles
- 1 stainless steel shelf
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- 4-in. swivel casters with locking front set
- 12-cu.-ft. interior space
- 4.4 A, 1/5 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Shelf dimensions: 21 in. x 17 in.
- Overall dimensions: 481/4 in. W x 31 in. D x 42 in. H
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- Temperature range: 33-39 degrees F
- Digital controls and exterior display
- Cooled by R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Evaporator coating resists corrosion
- Condenser’s self-cleaning device removes dust buildup
Super Deluxe Sandwich/Salad Unit, two-section, 12.0 cu. ft., stainless steel top with 12-pan opening, (1) stainless steel door with recessed handle, (2) stainless steel drawers with recessed handles, stainless steel interior & exterior (galvanized steel back & bottom), (1) stainless steel wire shelf, self-cleaning condenser equipped, cold air compartment, insulated pan cover, cutting board side rail, hot gas condensate system, self-contained rear mounted refrigeration system, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 4.4 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.