Turbo Air TST-48SD-D4-N Description
The Turbo Air TST-48SD-D4-N Super Deluxe prep table has a stainless steel construction that is durable and corrosion resistant. A Cold Bunker feature moves air between the food pans to keep contents at or below 41 degrees Fahrenheit. The pan rail comes with (12) 4-inch-deep, sixth-size pans, and the refrigerated base stores contents between 33 and 39 degrees Fahrenheit. Swivel casters are included for mobility; brakes on the front set provide a stable workspace.
The Turbo Air TST-48SD-D4-N prep table has a self-cleaning condenser that brushes away dirt and debris daily. Its four drawers can hold 6-inch-deep, sixth-size food pans, (sold separately). All of the drawers have recessed handles that create comfortable grips when opening. A 91/2-inch-wide polyethylene cutting board offers space for making salads and sandwiches. This unit’s temperature control system is digital and enables the user to monitor the settings.
- Part of the Super Deluxe series
- 12-cu.-ft. interior space
- Condenser brushes itself daily to prevent system failure
- Made of heavy-duty stainless steel
- Temperature control system is digital and highly readable
- Air is circulated between the pans to keep food under 41 degrees F
- 91/2-in.-wide polyethylene cutting board creates a space for prepping food
- Cabinet temperature range: 33-39 degrees F
- 4 drawers hold 6-in.-deep, sixth-size pans (pans sold separately)
- Drawers with ergonomic handles
- (12) 4-in.-deep, sixth-size pans are included for the top pan storage area
- (4) 4-in.-dia. swivel casters with locks on the front set
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Self-contained refrigeration system
- Evaporator is treated to resist corrosion
Dimensions and Utilities
- 481/4 in. W x 31 in. D x 42 in. H
- 4.4 A, 1/5 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Super Deluxe Sandwich/Salad Unit, two-section, 12.0 cu. ft., stainless steel top with 12-pan opening, (4) stainless steel drawers with recessed handles, stainless steel interior & exterior (galvanized steel back & bottom), self-cleaning condenser equipped, cold air compartment, insulated pan cover, cutting board side rail, hot gas condensate system, self-contained rear mounted refrigeration system, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 4.4 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.