Turbo Air TST-60SD-08S-N Description
The Turbo Air TST-48SD-18-N-FL salad/sandwich prep table is good for sandwich shops, offering a work station where foodservice staff can assemble a customer’s sandwich. The 18-pan capacity of the top gives establishments a wide range of options for sandwich products. An insulated cover protects the pans when they are not being used.
The Turbo Air TST-48SD-18-N-FL sandwich prep table’s temperature range is 33 to 39 degrees Fahrenheit-suitable for most typical cold storage needs. The base has one shelf in each of its two sections, so foodservice staff can organize stored materials as needed. Solid doors optimize insulation in the cabinet by holding in cold air more effectively than glass-paned doors.
- Part of the Super Deluxe series
- Temperature holding range: 33-39 degrees F
- 16-cu.-ft. interior space
- 2 sections
- 2 stainless steel shelves
- Includes a 91/2-in. polyethylene cutting board
- Solid doors minimize cold-air loss
- Doors self-close
- Insulated pan cover
- Holds 8 food pans
- Self-cleaning condenser
- Stainless steel top withstands denting and scratching
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel interior and exterior with galvanized back and bottom
- LED interior lighting in cabinet
- Digital temperature controls
- 4-in. swiveling casters with locking front set
- CFC-free, high-density polyurethane insulation is foamed in place
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
Dimensions & Utilities
- Shelf: 27 in. W x 17 in. D
- Overall: 603/8 in. W x 30 in. D x 37 in. H
- 4.4 A, 1/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Super Deluxe Sandwich/Salad Unit, two-section, 16.0 cu. ft., stainless steel top with 8-pan opening, (2) stainless steel doors with recessed handles, ABS door liner, (2) stainless steel shelves, cold air compartment, insulated pan cover, 9-1/2″D cutting board, digital temperature control & monitoring system, LED interior lighting & fan control, stainless steel interior & exterior (galvanized steel back & bottom) self-cleaning condenser equipped, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 4.4 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.