The Turbo Air TST-60SD-D2-N prep table has a self-cleaning condenser that prevents overheating by removing dust and debris two to three times a day. A self-contained refrigeration system, meaning its components are built together, eases installation and servicing while a digital display enables operators to monitor internal temperatures. Temperatures in the cabinet can be set on a specific level between 33 and 39 degrees Fahrenheit, and these levels are maintained by R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant. A forced-air cooling system pushes cold air over pans in the countertop cutout to keep ingredients under 41 degrees Fahrenheit.
The top cutout is separated from the cabinet to reduce messes, while a polyethylene cutting board on the top of the cabinet provides space to prep ingredients for the pans and assemble salads and sandwiches. Two stainless steel drawers fit into the base of the Turbo Air TST-60SD-D2-N prep table, which has a cabinet section. Its interior is constructed of stainless steel to ease cleaning, while the exterior is constructed of galvanized and stainless steel for strength and durability.
- 16 sixth-size, 4-in.-deep pans hold toppings in the top cutout
- Cutout in the top is separated from the cabinet to reduce messes
- Cold bunker system creates a cold-air shield around the top cutout to keep the product under 41 degrees F
- Insulated pan cover retains cold air and prevents contamination
- Full-length, 91/2-in. polyethylene cutting board provides a place to prepare dishes
- 1 shelf is stainless steel to ease cleaning
- 2 stainless steel drawers can hold sixth-size, 6-in.-deep pans (not included)
- LED interior lights provide visibility inside the cabinet
- Stainless steel interior resists corrosion
- Galvanized and stainless steel interior is strong and durable
- 4-in.-dia. swivel casters simplify mobility
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- Temperature holding range: 33-39 degrees F
- Digital temperature display
- Uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Self-contained system has all components built together
- Corrosion-resistant evaporator has been coated
- Self-cleaning device on the condenser removes dust and debris 2-3 times daily
Dimensions & Utilities
- Shelf: 27 in. x 17 in.
- Overall: 601/4 in. W x 31 in. D x 423/4 in. H
- 4.3 A, 1/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Super Deluxe Sandwich/Salad Unit, two-section, 16.0 cu. ft., stainless steel top with 16-pan opening, (1) stainless steel door with recessed handle, (2) stainless steel drawers with recessed handles, stainless steel interior & exterior (galvanized steel back & bottom), (1) stainless steel wire shelf, self-cleaning condenser equipped, cold air compartment, insulated pan cover, cutting board side rail, hot gas condensate system, self-contained rear mounted refrigeration system, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 4.3 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.