Turbo Air TST-60SD-N Description
The Turbo Air TST-60SD-N prep table’s top compartment has 16 sixth-size pans that hold ingredients for salads and sandwiches in a convenient assembly area while forced air cools the compartment, keeping each side of the pans under 41 degrees Fahrenheit. Insulated to retain cold temperatures, a pan cover sits over the stored ingredients and reduces the risk of contamination. A 91/2-inch-deep cutting board spans across the front of the unit for prepping and assembling.
For storing additional ingredients, the Turbo Air TST-60SD-N prep table has a cabinet base with two stainless steel shelves and LED lights to enhance visibility. Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation traps cold air in the cabinet and enhances its structure. A self-contained refrigeration system, meaning all the components are built together, enables operators to conveniently install and service the unit. An eco-friendly alternative to traditional options, the system uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant.
- Part of the Super Deluxe series
- Stainless steel interior and exterior provide strength and rust resistance
- Top section holds 16 sixth-size, 4-in.-deep pans
- Forced-air system cools every side of the pans to keep temperatures below 41 degrees F
- Insulated pan cover keeps product fresh and contaminant free
- 91/2-in. x 1/2-in. cutting board runs the length of the front
- 16-cu.-ft. interior space
- 2 stainless steel cabinet shelves
- LED light brightens the interior
- Polyurethane insulation is foamed in place to retain cold air
- Front set of the 4-in. swivel casters lock to keep the unit in place
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- Temperature holding range: 33-39 degrees F
- Digital controls and display
- Uses eco-friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Coated, corrosion-resistant evaporator
- Self-cleaning condenser device removes dirt and dust
Dimensions & Utilities
- Shelves: 27 in. x 17 in.
- Overall: 601/4 in. W x 31 in. D x 423/4 in. H
- 4.4 A, 1/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Super Deluxe Sandwich/Salad Unit, two-section, 16.0 cu. ft., stainless steel top with 16-pan opening, (2) stainless steel doors with recessed handles, stainless steel interior & exterior (galvanized steel back & bottom), ABS door liner, (2) stainless steel wire shelving, self-cleaning condenser equipped, cold air compartment, insulated pan cover, cutting board side rail, hot gas condensate system, self-contained rear mounted refrigeration system, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 4.4 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.