Turbo Air TST-72SD-08S-N-CL Description
Strong and corrosion resistant, the exterior and interior of the Turbo Air TST-72SD-08S-N-CL refrigerated prep table are constructed of stainless steel. Offering access into the interior, which is brightened with LED lighting, each of its three solid doors are fitted with a recessed handle. To prevent cold air from leaking out of the cabinet, it’s insulated with high-density polyurethane.
Expediting installation, the Turbo Air TST-72SD-08S-N-CL three-section prep table features a self-contained refrigeration system. Its self-cleaning condenser brushes away dust daily to reduce labor and optimize the unit’s performance. In the event maintenance is required, it can be comfortably wheeled away on its 4-inch swivel casters.
- 3 sections
- 19-cu.-ft. interior space
- 8-pan opening in the clear top
- Insulated pan cover
- Interior and exterior constructed of stainless steel with galvanized bottom
- 3 solid doors with comfortable recessed handles
- Cold bunker system
- ABS door liner
- LED interior lighting brightens cabinet
- 3 stainless steel shelves
- 91/2-in.-deep cutting board has protective side rail
- Fan control preserves cold air by shutting fan off when door opens
- Digital temperature control and monitoring system
- Temperature holding range: 33-39 degrees F
- Self-contained refrigeration system simplifies installation
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- High-density polyurethane insulation maintains ideal temperatures
- Self-cleaning condenser brushes away dust
- Mounted on 4-in. swivel casters with locks on front set
Dimensions & Utilities
- Left/right shelves: 21 in. W x 17 in. D
- Middle shelf: 23 in. W x 17 in. D
- Overall: 725/8 in. W x 30 in. D x 37 in. H
- 5.7 A, 1/3 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
Super Deluxe Sandwich/Salad Unit, three-section, 19.0 cu. ft., clear top with 8-pan opening, (3) stainless steel doors with recessed handles, ABS door liner, (3) stainless steel shelves, cold air compartment, insulated pan cover, 9-1/2″D cutting board, digital temperature control & monitoring system, LED interior lighting & fan control, stainless steel interior & exterior (galvanized steel back & bottom) self-cleaning condenser equipped, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 5.7 amps, cord, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.