Turbo Air TST-72SD-N Description
Cold temperatures ranging from 33 to 39 degrees Fahrenheit are maintained with R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant in the Turbo Air TST-72SD-N prep table. Its self-contained system keeps all the components together, so it is easy to install and service the unit. A self-cleaning device on the condenser brushes dust off two to three times a day, preventing a premature failure within the system. For long-lasting durability, the evaporator is coated to resist corrosion.
The top compartment comes with 18 sixth-size pans for ingredient storage, and a cutting board is built in for prepping and plating. Products in the top opening are kept cool with the forced air bunker system, surrounding the entire compartment in cold air. This creates a shield that ensures the ingredients stay under 41 degrees Fahrenheit in the Turbo Air TST-72SD-N prep table. Additional storage is available in the cabinet section on three stainless steel shelves.
- Comes with 18 sixth-size, 4-in.-deep pans in the top compartment
- Forced air covers the top, bottom, front, and rear of the pan opening to create a shield that keeps temperatures under 41 degrees F
- 91/2-in.-D x 1/2-in.-thick cutting board is included for sandwich and salad prep work
- 3 doors provide access to the cabinet
- 3 stainless steel shelves hold product in the cabinet
- LED lighting illuminates the cabinet for visibility
- Interior and exterior are made of easy-to-clean stainless steel for strength in commercial settings
- Exterior back and bottom are made of galvanized steel to support heavy-duty use
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation provides structure and retains air
- 4-in. swivel casters can be locked to keep the unit in place
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- System has all the components built together for simple installation and maintenance
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant keeps temperatures in the unit cold
- Temperature range: 33-39 degrees F
- Exterior digital display enables the operator to monitor temperatures
- Self-cleaning condenser device removes dust, preventing a premature system failure
- Corrosion-resistant coating on the evaporator provides durability
Dimensions & Utilities
- Left and right shelves: 21 in. W x 17 in. D
- Middle shelf: 23 in. W x 17 in. D
- Overall: 725/8 in. W x 31 in. D x 42 in. H
- 5.7 A, 1/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Super Deluxe Sandwich/Salad Unit, three-section, 19.0 cu. ft., stainless steel top with 18-pan opening, (3) stainless steel doors with recess handles, stainless steel interior & exterior (galvanized steel back & bottom), ABS door liner, LED interior light, (3) stainless steel wire shelving, self-cleaning condenser equipped, cold air compartment, insulated pan cover, cutting board side rail, hot gas condensate system, self-contained rear mounted refrigeration system, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 5.7 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.