Turbo Air TUF-28SD-D2-N Description
Ensuring a long service life in environments where it’ll sustain heavy use, the exterior and interior of the Turbo Air TUF-28SD-D2-N Super Deluxe series two-section freezer are constructed of rugged stainless steel. It’s insulated with foamed-in-place polyurethane to preserve cold air, and it features a digital temperature control system to facilitate precise adjustment. To minimize its environmental impact, it operates with eco-friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant. Overall, the unit measures 271/2 inches wide by 31 inches deep by 355/8 inches high.
The Turbo Air TUF-28SD-D2-N worktop freezer features a self-contained refrigeration system, making it fast and convenient to install. To further streamline operation, it’s designed with a self-cleaning condenser that brushes away dust automatically to prevent buildup. Because it’s mounted on swivel casters, operators can transport the unit for service or cleaning.
- 1 section
- 6.8-cu.-ft. interior space
- Durable stainless steel interior and exterior
- 2 stainless steel drawers with recessed handles
- Galvanized back and bottom
- Each drawer accommodates 1 full-size pan, 3 third-size pans, or 6 sixth-size pans as deep as 6 in.
- Insulated with foamed-in-place polyurethane
- Digital temperature control and monitoring system ensures product is held at consistent temperatures
- Temperature holding range: -10 to 0 degrees F
- Self-contained refrigeration system
- Condenser is self-cleaning to reduce labor
- Uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant for minimal environmental impact
- 4-in. swivel casters (2 braking)
Dimensions & Utilities
- 271/2 in. W x 31 in. D x 355/8 in. H
- 2.6 A, 2/5 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Super Deluxe Series Undercounter Freezer, one-section, 7.0 cu. ft., self-contained rear mount refrigeration system with self-cleaning condenser, (2) stainless steel drawers with recessed handles, stainless steel top, front & sides, (galvanized steel back & bottom) stainless steel interior, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 3/8 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 2.6 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.