Turbo Air TUF-36SD-N Description
The Turbo Air TUF-36SD-N Super Deluxe undercounter freezer has a self-contained refrigeration system with a corrosion-resistant, coated evaporator. Made of stainless steel, the unit can withstand the wear and tear of daily use and has foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation to keep its contents cold. For mobility, this unit has four swivel casters with locks on the front set that provide a secure prep station.
Two self-closing swing doors provide direct access to the freezer’s contents and have magnetic gaskets to keep cold air inside. Product sits on two stainless steel shelves, and LED interior lighting ensures it is visible. The Turbo Air TUF-36SD-N undercounter freezer has a self-cleaning condenser that extends the unit’s life and reduces daily maintenance.
- Part of the Super Deluxe series
- Stainless steel construction protects against scratches and dents
- 2 stainless steel shelves hold product
- 2 swing doors self-close to keep cold air inside
- Magnetic gaskets prevent cold air leaks
- Foamed-in-place, high-density polyurethane insulation
- LED interior lighting illuminates contents
- Temperature range: -10 to 0 degrees F
- Digital temperature control and monitor system give the user full control of all operations
- Self-cleaning device on the condenser removes dust and debris
- Evaporator is coated to protect against corrosion
- (4) 4-in.-dia. swivel casters with two that lock
- Self-contained refrigeration system
- Uses R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- 9-cu.-ft. interior space
- 2.7 A, 1/3 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
- Shelf dimensions: 15 in. x 17 in.
- Overall dimensions: 361/4 in. W x 31 in. D x 355/8 in. H
Super Deluxe Series Undercounter Freezer, two-section, 9.0 cu. ft., self-contained rear mount refrigeration system with self-cleaning condenser, (2) swing doors with ergonomic recessed handles, (2) stainless steel wire shelves, stainless steel top, front & sides, (galvanized steel back & bottom) stainless steel interior with ABS door liner, LED interior lighting & fan control, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 3/8 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 2.7 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.