Turbo Air TUF-48SD-D2-N Description
From cook lines to prep areas, the Turbo Air TUF-48SD-D2-N undercounter freezer enables operators to store frozen goods wherever needed. It’s constructed with one door and two drawers, and because it’s equipped with four casters, it can be moved easily for cleaning and rearranging. Users can prepare foods on its surface to streamline food prep. The undercounter freezer saves operators numerous trips from work areas to walk-in units. To prevent system failure, this unit’s self-cleaning condenser performs automatic brushing on a daily basis, preventing dust accumulation.
The Turbo Air TUF-48SD-D2-N Super Deluxe undercounter freezer maintains consistent temperatures to keep products safe. For simple temperature monitoring, this unit is equipped with an external digital display. The undercounter freezer’s interior, exterior, and shelves are made of stainless steel to simplify cleaning and extend its service life. Its doors are designed with easy-grip handles for effortless opening and closing, reducing operator fatigue. These doors self-close and their ABS sheet liners resist water condensation while optimizing thermal efficiency.
- Part of the Super Deluxe series
- 12-cu.-ft. interior space
- 2 sections
- 1 self-closing swing door
- 2 drawers with recessed handles
- Stainless steel construction resists dents and dings
- Self-cleaning condenser extends overall service life
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- Digital temperature control and monitor system
- Self-contained system
- (4) 4-in.-dia. swivel casters (2 lock)
- Coated evaporator resists corrosion
- Temperature holding range: -10 to 0 degrees F
- R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- 1-piece, magnetic door gaskets
Dimensions & Utilities
- 481/4 in. W x 31 in. D x 355/8 in. H
- 2.84 A, 1/2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, NEMA 5-15P plug with 9-ft. cord
Super Deluxe Series Undercounter Freezer, two-section, 12.0 cu. ft., self-contained rear mount refrigeration system with self-cleaning condenser, (1) swing door with ergonomic recessed handle, (1) stainless steel wire shelf, (2) drawers, stainless steel top, front & sides, (galvanized steel back & bottom) stainless steel interior with ABS door liner, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 2.8 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.