The Turbo Air TUF-48SD-D4-N undercounter freezer has a self-cleaning condenser equipped with a fine mesh filter that catches dust; its rotating brush moves up and down the condenser daily to remove excess dust. Four drawers in the unit can accommodate four 6-inch-deep sixth-size pans each, but pans are sold separately. This undercounter freezer uses eco-friendly R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant to maintain consistent temperatures, keeping products safe. Its doors and cabinet are foamed in place with high-density, CFC-free polyurethane insulation, and its external digital display enables temperature supervision.
For cleanliness and extended product life, the Turbo Air TUF-48SD-D4-N Super Deluxe undercounter freezer’s interior and exterior are constructed of stainless steel, while its back and base are made of galvanized steel. This elegant appearance looks good in foodservice operations. For optimal food preservation, this undercounter freezer holds product in temperatures of 10 to 0 degrees Fahrenheit. It has 12 cubic feet of interior space and its overall dimensions are 481/4 inches wide, 31 inches deep, and 355/8 inches high.
- Part of the Super Deluxe series
- 12-cu.-ft. interior space
- 2 sections
- 4 drawers accommodate 6-in.-deep sixth-size pans
- Exterior and interior made of durable stainless steel
- Galvanized steel back and base
- Self-cleaning condenser inhibits system failure
- Cabinet and door foamed in place with polyurethane insulation
- External digital display simplifies temperature monitoring
- Self-contained system
- (4) 4-in.-dia. swivel casters (2 lock)
- Corrosion-resistant, coated evaporator
- Temperature holding range: -10 to 0 degrees F
- R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
Dimensions & Utilities
- 481/4 in. W x 31 in. D x 355/8 in. H
- 2.84 A, 1/2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, NEMA 5-15P plug with 9-ft. cord
Super Deluxe Series Undercounter Freezer, two-section, 12.0 cu. ft., self-contained rear mount refrigeration system with self-cleaning condenser, (4) stainless steel drawers with recessed handles, stainless steel top, front & sides, (galvanized steel back & bottom) stainless steel interior, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 2.8 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.