Turbo Air TUF-48SD-N Description
With its self-cleaning condenser, the Turbo Air TUF-48SD-N undercounter freezer prevents dust accumulation and system failure, ensuring consistent performance and saving product from irreversible damage. Its digital temperature control and monitor system facilitate management and monitoring, and it runs on environmentally friendly R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant. To simplify cleanliness and extend product life, the interior and exterior of the undercounter freezer are made of durable stainless steel. Its galvanized steel back and base bring elegance to foodservice settings.
To enhance product visibility, the Turbo Air TUF-48SD-N Super Deluxe undercounter freezer features LED interior lighting. Its stainless steel shelving doesn’t peel or rust over time, ensuring product remains in optimal conditions. To lessen employee fatigue, the ergonomically designed doors have easy-grip handles and self-close to maintain product integrity. For thermal efficiency, and to resist condensation, each door has an ABS sheet liner; these doors and the cabinet structure are foamed in place with high-density polyurethane insulation. Operators can remove the magnetic door gaskets without tools.
- Part of the Super Deluxe series
- 12.2-cu.-ft. interior space
- 2 sections
- 2 ergonomically designed doors
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
- Back and base made of galvanized steel
- Self-cleaning condenser prevents dust accumulation
- Polyurethane insulation foams cabinet and door in place
- Digital temperature control and monitor system
- Self-contained configuration
- (4) 4-in.-dia. swivel casters (2 lock)
- Coated evaporator resists corrosion
- Temperature holding range: -10 to 0 degrees F
- R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
Dimensions & Utilities
- 481/4 in. W x 31 in. D x 355/8 in. H
- 2.4 A, 1/2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, NEMA 5-15P plug with 9-ft. cord
Super Deluxe Series Undercounter Freezer, two-section, 12.2 cu. ft., self-contained rear mount refrigeration system with self-cleaning condenser, (2) swing doors with ergonomic recessed handles, (2) stainless steel wire shelves, stainless steel top, front & sides, (galvanized steel back & bottom) stainless steel interior with ABS door liner, LED interior lighting & fan control, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 2.4 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation, ENERGY STAR¬Æ
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.