Great for high-volume applications, the top, sides, front, and interior of the Turbo Air TUR-28SD-D2-N one-section refrigerator are constructed of sturdy stainless steel. It’s insulated with high-density polyurethane insulation to preserve cold air, and it’s mounted on casters for comfortable movement. This unit’s single section provides 7 cubic feet of interior space.
To optimize performance and reduce labor, the Turbo Air TUR-28SD-D2-N undercounter refrigerator features a self-cleaning condenser that brushes away dust on a daily basis. Its refrigeration system is self-contained for simple installation, and its R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant is environmentally friendly. Preventing them from breaking off with use or in transit, its drawer’s handles are recessed.
- 1 section
- 7-cu.-ft. interior space
- 2 stainless steel drawers
- Drawers fitted with ergonomic recessed handles
- Stainless steel sides, top, and front with galvanized back and bottom
- Stainless steel interior resists rusting and corroding
- High-density polyurethane insulation
- Digital temperature control and monitoring system
- Temperature holding range: 33-38 degrees F
- 4-in. swivel casters with locking front
- Self-cleaning condenser
- Rear-mounted refrigeration system is self-contained
- Cools with environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
Dimensions & Utilities
- 271/2 in. W x 30 in. D x 305/8 in. H
- 2.2 A, 1/5 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
Super Deluxe Series Undercounter Refrigerator, one-section, 7.0 cu. ft., self-cleaning condenser equipped, stainless steel top, front & sides, (2) stainless steel drawers with recessed handles, stainless steel interior with ABS door liner, 4″ casters, self-contained rear mount refrigeration system, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/6 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 2.17 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.