The Turbo Air TUR-48SD-D2-N undercounter refrigerator has a self-contained refrigeration system for easy access when maintenance is needed. To prevent premature system failure, this unit has a self-cleaning device on the condenser that removes debris buildup. Temperature ranges from 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit and is maintained by R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant.
The unit’s exterior is made of galvanized and stainless steels for strength. Magnetic gaskets around the frame openings prevent cold air from leaking, while the polyurethane insulation retains cold air. Product can be stored in two drawers or in the cabinet on a stainless steel shelf. The Turbo Air TUR-48SD-D2-N undercounter refrigerator has brakes on the front set of swivel casters to lock it in place.
- 12 cu. ft. interior space
- Heavy-duty stainless steel interior
- Scratch and stain resistance are provided by the galvanized and stainless exterior
- Easily see inside the cabinet with LED interior lights
- Structure is provided by foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- Door frame has a magnetic gasket to prevent cold air leaks
- 1 swing door section with a stainless steel shelf
- 2 pull-out drawers
- 4-in.-dia. swivel casters with locks on the front set
- 2.4 A, 1/6 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Shelf dimensions: 21 in. x 17 in.
- Overall dimensions: 481/4 in. W x 31 in. D x 355/8 in. H
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- Uses R290A refrigerant
- Debris is removed from the condenser every day by the self-cleaning device
- Temperature range: 33-38 degrees F
- Digital control system has a digital display
- Coated, corrosion-resistant evaporator
Super Deluxe Series Undercounter Refrigerator, two-section, 12.0 cu. ft., self-cleaning condenser equipped, stainless steel top, front & sides, (1) stainless steel door with recessed handle, (1) stainless steel shelf, (2) stainless steel drawers with recessed handles, stainless steel interior with ABS door liner, self-contained rear mount refrigeration system, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/6 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 2.4 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.