Ensuring a long lifespan through heavy use, the Turbo Air TUR-48SD-D4-N undercounter refrigerator is constructed of strong, rust-resistant stainless steel. Its drawer handles are recessed to prevent them from breaking off with repeated use or in transit. If the unit needs to be relocated, operators can wheel it away on its 4-inch swivel casters.
Because it’s self-contained, the Turbo Air TUR-48SD-D4-N two-section refrigerator’s refrigeration system can be installed quickly. Preventing buildup by daily brushing away dust, its condenser is self-cleaning. This unit cools with R290 refrigerant, a type of hydrocarbon that ‘s more environmentally friendly than traditional options.
- 2 sections
- 12-cu.-ft. interior space
- 4 stainless steel drawers have recessed handles for comfortable opening and closing
- Top, front, and sides made of durable stainless steel with galvanized back and bottom
- Stainless steel interior streamlines cleaning
- High-density polyurethane insulation retains chill
- Digital temperature control and monitoring system maintains constant temperatures
- Temperature holding range: 33-38 degrees F
- 4-in. swivel casters offer mobility and lock in the front
- Self-cleaning condenser brushes away dust daily
- Self-contained, rear-mounted refrigeration system
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant is environmentally friendly
Dimensions & Utilities
- 481/4 in. W x 30 in. D x 305/8 in. H
- 2.4 A, 1/5 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
Super Deluxe Series Undercounter Refrigerator, two-section, 12.0 cu. ft., self-cleaning condenser equipped, stainless steel top, front & sides, (4) stainless steel drawers with recessed handles, stainless steel interior with ABS door liner, 4″ casters, self-contained rear mount refrigeration system, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/6 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 2.4 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.