Turbo Air TUR-60SD-D2-N Description
Built for heavy use in high-volume operations, the Turbo Air TUR-60SD-D2-N undercounter refrigerator is constructed of durable stainless steel. It features a rear-mounted, self-contained refrigeration system and uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant. Using a reliable digital temperature control and monitoring system, the unit’s temperature can be adjusted between 33 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit.
To prevent harmful dust buildup, the Turbo Air TUR-60SD-D2-N two-section refrigerator features a self-cleaning condenser that brushes away dust daily. It’s insulated with high-density polyurethane to conserve energy and prevent cold air from leaking out of the cabinet, and because it is mounted on swivel casters, this unit can be maneuvered between locations for maintenance or cleaning.
- 2 sections
- 16-cu.-ft. interior space
- 1 swinging door and 2 drawers
- Door and drawers equipped with ergonomic recessed handles
- Sides, top, and front, and interior are resilient stainless steel
- Galvanized back and bottom
- ABS door liner
- High-density polyurethane improves operating efficiency
- Digital temperature control and monitoring system
- Temperature holding range: 33-38 degrees F
- 4-in. swivel casters offer mobility; front are locking
- Self-cleaning condenser brushes away dust daily
- Self-contained, rear-mounted refrigeration system
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
Dimensions & Utilities
- 601/4 in. W x 30 in. D x 305/8 in. H
- 2.4 A, 1/5 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
Super Deluxe Series Undercounter Refrigerator, two-section, 16.0 cu. ft., self-contained rear mount refrigeration system with self-cleaning condenser, (1) swing door with ergonomic recessed handle, (1) stainless steel wire shelf, (2) drawers, stainless steel top, front & sides, (galvanized steel back & bottom) stainless steel interior with ABS door liner, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/5 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 2.4 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.