The Turbo Air TUR-72SD-N Super Deluxe undercounter refrigerator has a self-cleaning condenser that brushes dust off the filter daily to eliminate premature system failure. Constructed of stainless steel, the unit resists dents and scratches. The digital temperature display is easy to read, and the LED lighting illuminates the interior for product visibility. The Turbo Air TUR-72SD-N three-section refrigerator features four 4-inch-diameter swivel casters for movement; two casters have locks on them to provide a stable workspace. There are three swing doors that self-close and have magnetic gaskets to help keep cold air in the unit.
- Part of the Super Deluxe series
- Stainless steel construction is durable and resists scratches and dents
- Self-cleaning condenser brushes away dust daily to prevent system failure
- Digital control system
- LED interior lighting
- Polyurethane insulation is foamed in place for structure
- (4) 4-in.-dia. swivel casters with 2 locking
- 3 self-closing swing doors have magnetic gaskets
- 3 sturdy stainless steel shelves
- Uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Self-contained refrigeration system
- Temperature range: 33-38 degrees F
- 2.5 A, 1/6 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9 ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
- 18.8 cu. ft. interior space
- Left and right shelf dimensions: 21 in. x 17 in.
- Middle shelf dimensions: 23 in. x 17 in.
- Overall dimensions: 725/8 in. L x 31 in. D x 355/8 in. H
Super Deluxe Series Undercounter Refrigerator, three-section, 18.8 cu. ft., rear mount self-contained refrigeration, self-cleaning condenser equipped, (3) stainless steel doors with recessed handles, LED interior lighting, (3) stainless steel wire shelves, digital temperature control & monitoring system, stainless steel interior with ABS door liner, stainless steel top, front & sides, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/6 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 2.5 amps, NEMA 5-15P, ETL-Sanitation, cETLus
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.